X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The wall? Seriously.
    Well, the wall under the proposal would truly serve to keep the "bad hombres" out, as there would be a viable and legal path for the overwhelming majority of "good immigrants" to gain entry into the country.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      Well, the wall under the proposal would truly serve to keep the "bad hombres" out, as there would be a viable and legal path for the overwhelming majority of "good immigrants" to gain entry into the country.
      Sorry, you can't build a wall across the entire southern border. It's not possible, nor logical.

Just line up the Army and shoot them on sight.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ok, yes, the Wall is a joke. As my buddy's Mexican wife stated, "He knows we can swim, right?" And then the tunnels, of course. But everything else, I'd be on board with.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sorry, you can't build a wall across the entire southern border. It's not possible, nor logical.

Just line up the Army and shoot them on sight.
          I certainly am not an engineer as for the possibility of the wall, but I would be fine with substituting increased Border Patrol in areas where building the wall is literally impossible. I don't believe the Army would be necessary.
          North Dakota

Comment

I certainly am not an engineer as for the possibility of the wall, but I would be fine with substituting increased Border Patrol in areas where building the wall is literally impossible. I don't believe the Army would be necessary.
            Oh, I do. Them and plenty of rocket launchers. **** those Caravans up.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Ok, yes, the Wall is a joke. As my buddy's Mexican wife stated, "He knows we can swim, right?" And then the tunnels, of course. But everything else, I'd be on board with.
              So, a theoretical wall...a wall in places where it can work, and a "virtual wall" consisting of increased Border Patrol. Again, under the proposal, the vast majority of immigrants would have no need for tunnels/swimming/cheating death as they could just go to the Immigration Centers.
              North Dakota

Comment

So, a theoretical wall...a wall in places where it can work, and a "virtual wall" consisting of increased Border Patrol. Again, under the proposal, the vast majority of immigrants would have no need for tunnels/swimming/cheating death as they could just go to the Immigration Centers.
                I'm cool with that. I've consistently said, the US is a great country, just get here legally. BTW, that goes for the Russian Brides, the Muslim "terrorists," etc.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You are from the dakotas. Which half is a border state.

Why a border to the south and not north? Seems to me, the bad people would naturally come from the north if a southern wall was built.

Why so much focus on the south? More than half of the illegals come other ways in than the southern border.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I'm cool with that. I've consistently said, the US is a great country, just get here legally. BTW, that goes for the Russian Brides, the Muslim "terrorists," etc.
                    Many Muslims can go to Canada, too. And the ruskies. And every single British commonwealth.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      You are from the dakotas. Which half is a border state.

Why a border to the south and not north? Seems to me, the bad people would naturally come from the north if a southern wall was built.

Why so much focus on the south? More than half of the illegals come other ways in than the southern border.
                      My focus was on creating a better path for immigrants to come into the country. My proposal isn't limited to the Southern Border (Indeed, nowhere in my proposal (or any of my other posts on this topic) did I ever state the proposal was limited to the Southern Border). I'm not sure why you would say I focused just on the Southern Border.
                      North Dakota

Comment

My focus was on creating a better path for immigrants to come into the country. My proposal isn't limited to the Southern Border (Indeed, nowhere in my proposal (or any of my other posts on this topic) did I ever state the proposal was limited to the Southern Border). I'm not sure why you would say I focused just on the Southern Border.
                        You're solution listed "1) Build the wall (see below for an idea on how to pay for it)." first. So, we going to build it up North too? Cause that would be ****ing comical as ****.

Comment

You're solution listed "1) Build the wall (see below for an idea on how to pay for it)." first. So, we going to build it up North too? Cause that would be ****ing comical as ****.
                          Again, wall where it can work, and a virtual wall elsewhere. Pay attention.
                          North Dakota

Comment

“The Wall”= southern border. And you did mention that you want a wall.

Right now, 100% of the immigration debate is about the southern border and not ANY other port. None.

Comment

Again, wall where it can work, and a virtual wall elsewhere. Pay attention.
                              Oh, goody. We get to waste billions on a "wall" for the Canadian Border. I can hardly ****ing wait.

Comment

The Canadian border is actually becoming tougher to cross, but it's more subtle, because it's not the narrative right now. Also, traditionally, the numbers are drastically different than Mexico. That IS changing, and I think "the Wall" idea will soon include the Canadian border.

Comment

Working...
                                X