X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    ^^^^^^^
    Should just give it to Hitler again. He's still got a lot of influence in the world and this White House.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Those are good points.

I do like that Time stresses that the Person Of The Year is "for better or for worse." It doesn't have to be a "good" person to get named.
      That's how Hitler got it in 1938, and Stalin got it twice (1939 and 1942).

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Time has named “guardians of the truth” including khasoggi as person of the year.

He’s getting ready to rage tweet I’m sure
        I like it.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

This Trump Tweet, yet again accusing Dems of wanting open borders, certainly must qualify for the WaPo Fact Checker's new metric for categorizing lies: the bottomless Pinocchio. Making this new category necessary deserves a place on the list of top Trump accomplishments.

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

So Google is in a hearing, and a fun subject comes up- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6zfp6lRw2E

For fun, I tried, and most of the images ARE of the moron.

Google idiot, and look at images.

Comment

Oh my goodness!

The GOP has control. Build the wall and shut up already.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_major View Post
                oh my goodness!

The gop has control. Build the wall and shut up already.
                but i won the senate nancy!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  Oh my goodness!

The GOP has control. Build the wall and shut up already.
                  And the budget resolution only needs a simple majority to pass both houses.

This should be a rubber stamp for Trump. And even he can't get that.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    And the budget resolution only needs a simple majority to pass both houses.

This should be a rubber stamp for Trump. And even he can't get that.
                    The Republicans have needed Democratic votes to pass the budget his entire Presidency. We're going into shutdown.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The Republicans have needed Democratic votes to pass the budget his entire Presidency. We're going into shutdown.
                      Has the government shut down when one party had complete control? Seems like a sign of incompetence.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        Has the government shut down when one party had complete control? Seems like a sign of incompetence.
                        Not that I am aware of.

Comment

President Donald Trump and Democrats Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi bickered at length on Tuesday in an explosive public meeting at the White House over the president’s promised border wall and threat to shut down the government if Congress doesn’t fund it.

“If we don’t get what we want one way or the other…I will shut down the government,” Trump said during a highly unusual fight that played out in front of the press before the official meeting began. “I am proud to shut down the government for border security…. I will take the mantle of shutting it down.”
                          https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...d-shut-n946556

Will his base continue to vote for him if she shuts down the government all by himself and takes credit for it? I bet they do. It's pretty interesting to walk around in public and realize that 4 in 10 people are lost and nothing you could do or say could save them.

Comment

Well, to those 40%, this will all be the "evil libt*rd dems" fault, so yes, they'll continue to vote for him.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And the wall just prevents people from committing a misdemeanor.

How many billions should we spend to stop speeding?

It's moronic to think terrorists are not aware of the border to our north. The one that you can stroll across in many areas.

Comment

After she returned to Capitol Hill, Ms. Pelosi said that for Mr. Trump, the wall was “like a manhood thing for him.

“As if manhood could ever be associated with him,” she said.
                                Epic. Nancy just emasculated him.

Comment

Working...
                                X