• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Gave 'em a couple of blankets, huh?
    Drew's ancestor: "It sure seemed like that's all they wanted."

Comment

Listening to Fox News Sunday this morning again. Republicans questioned Comey on Hillary because they think there was bias against Trump and not Clinton visa vie Russia Investigation vs. Email Investigation.

How in the hell do they come to that conclusion? During the election we didn't hear about the Russia Investigation. Comey could not ****ing shut up about Hillary's emails and may have ultimately cost her the Presidency.

How stupid do they think we are?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        My family had a colonial charter and bought land from Native Americans, what more could you expect from them?
        So since your family invaded without the permission from the people that were here before, then the people coming can just pay taxes and all is good.

Since your family and then people at the border now are coming for the exact same reason. Opportunity to work and security.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          3 Chiefs of Staff in only 2 years of being POTUS! Better than Obama! #Winning #MAGA #KAG #Trump2020
          As I said on 1/21/17 and 1/21/09 - having is not the same as wanting. It's an education on how tough the job of POTUS really is.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            I also have some that came in the late 19th and early 20th century from Canada.
            Through a listed port, or like one of my distant relatives, who we had a hell of a time tracking down because he left Quebec on a boat and after a few months "appeared" in Michigan on the payroll of an early mining company.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Listening to Fox News Sunday this morning again. Republicans questioned Comey on Hillary because they think there was bias against Trump and not Clinton visa vie Russia Investigation vs. Email Investigation.

How in the hell do they come to that conclusion? During the election we didn't hear about the Russia Investigation. Comey could not ****ing shut up about Hillary's emails and may have ultimately cost her the Presidency.

How stupid do they think we are?
              It’s not about how stupid they think anyone but their own gop base is. They know they’re not capable of cognizant thought. The phrase Hillary’s emails produces an erection

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                It's an education on how tough the job of POTUS really is.
                And that's if you are willing to work hard, which don clearly doesn't, and are smart, which he clearly isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I've said many times before, when you go after the president, you get ONE shot, so make it good. Mueller is making sure he has Trump dead to rights. He's taking Trump and the administration down brick by brick, so the kill shot is a solid one.
                  Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  Mueller can't take trump down. He could find evidence that trump had Clinton voters killed in PA, MI and WI and it wouldn't take him down. A senate with 53 republicans who wouldn't vote to convict under any circumstance following the ill-conceived coming impeachment is the only thing that can take him down. Mueller's report is going to confirm what most of us already know and it isn't going to mean a d am n thing. His "kill shot" will be ceremonial and in name only and nothing more.
                  Agree with Brent. Mueller needs to take the best possible shot that includes all the evidence. I'm not super comfortable ending it today, because things keep coming out of the woodwork and if he would have 'wrapped it up 9 months ago' we would have missed a ton of firepower.

Also, Trump can't and won't be successfully removed from office. But if proceedings happen and he gets a label tied to the word impeachment, that will be a tag he has to carry to American independents. Although it may be for Dems today, for the rest of the country the sheen of the invincible stud may be replaced with the crook. Its all about 2020.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    And that's if you are willing to work hard, which don clearly doesn't, and are smart, which he clearly isn't.
                    Yeah, presidenting is pretty easy for him. Spend the first four or five hours of the day watching tv and tweeting during "executive time", grab lunch, make a few phone calls, have a meeting or two while you bloviate about how awesome you are, watch some more tv, have dinner, watch more tv and tweet some more. Jet away to play golf every weekend.

Stressful.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      It’s not about how stupid they think anyone but their own gop base is. They know they’re not capable of cognizant thought. The phrase Hillary’s emails produces an erection
                      God, I wish my life were that simple. Ignorance is truly bliss.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        Invaders.... lol. Think about how your family came to the us before you label people trying to get a job, committing a misdemeanor to get in.

Some people are pathetic.
                        Ellis Island. i.e. a Port of Entry. The right way. Which is how we expect ALL visitors to come in. The grandstanding isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Yeah, presidenting is pretty easy for him. Spend the first four or five hours of the day watching tv and tweeting during "executive time", grab lunch, make a few phone calls, have a meeting or two while you bloviate about how awesome you are, watch some more tv, have dinner, watch more tv and tweet some more. Jet away to play golf every weekend.

Stressful.
                          If it's so easy, run for office. I assume you're at least 35 and born in this country.

Comment

People still whining about why the Comey interview was closed session with transcript. Easy, and I've been saying it for the last decade: Democrats are attention whores. The open sessions give them a chance to grandstand.

Comment

Ignore and Ignorance have a lot of letters in common.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Democrats are attention whores.
                                Democrats? The number of references you supply from people just making things up is pretty amazing. And no, that's not an exaggeration
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X