This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

****, he's onto us. The tell was when he saw through Comrade Brenthoven and pointed out his Communist loyalties. We can't have that. Viva la Revolucion!

The troll has been removed. You can stop talking about the troll and go back to hating on each other in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Correct. My grandfather was a Marine. Never wanted to talk about anything he did in WW2 or Korea.

The biggest braggarts are always the biggest liars.
      I've said this before on here, but my high school accounting teacher was a Vietnam War draftee. He says that his first six months in the war were pure Hell, stuck in the Bush. Then he became the luckiest draftee of the war, and got a transfer to sit at the rear with the gear as a supply clerk. Except for one lesson ever second year to the sophomore history students, he would never talk about his war experience except to say that the biggest talkers about their time in the war ended up being the supply clerks who saw battle may once, and it was the flash of weapons off on the horizon.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by board View Post
        ...and go back to hating on each other in peace.
        You know us all too well.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I missed all the backstory. Is this a real person or just a troll? Because it reads like r/thedonald.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              This really shouldn't get lost in the midst of the JDUBBS thing.

Mueller has just taken a step that should be giving more than just a couple current Trump staffers, and Trump himself, a moment to check their pants. Of course, his supporters will still run cover for the administration.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                I missed all the backstory. Is this a real person or just a troll? Because it reads like r/thedonald.
                He's a real person with an exceptionally, and unearned, high opinion of himself.

Comment

John Meachem’s eulogy is a biting criticism aimed dead center on Trump. It is really well done.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Mueller has just taken a step that should be giving more than just a couple current Trump staffers, and Trump himself, a moment to check their pants. Of course, his supporters will still run cover for the administration.
                    This...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      John Meachem’s eulogy is a biting criticism aimed dead center on Trump. It is really well done.
                      Hopefully the transcript becomes available.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

And there's this, though you can take it with whatever grain of salt you want: https://***********/ScottMStedman/st...0068735365120/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          I have to repost this to admit that it was probably a mistake. It's true that this is all just entertainment, but Handy is right to scold us about engaging with posters like Dynasty. Guys like him/Fred, Dubber, Mariucci can do nothing but kill every thread they join because all they want is attention, and the easiest way to get it is by irritating as any people as possible. So even if it is all just entertainment, we have to ignore them to keep the threads from going straight to the trash heap.
                          Sounds like someone else I know of.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Donnie spent 15 mins on phone with George and Laura this week and was assured there would be no anti trump sentiments expressed if he were to attend.

I guess anyone talking about service, sacrifice or decency is anti trump though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Donnie spent 15 mins on phone with George and Laura this week and was assured there would be no anti trump sentiments expressed if he were to attend.

I guess anyone talking about service, sacrifice or decency is anti trump though.
                              No, this was a cruise missile with two missions: eulogize the 41st president and strike at the horrors of this administration. There is zero doubt in my mind. Those words were chosen very carefully by a man who is a surgeon with words.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDeXqjhsLW0
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"Die young as late as possible" Good words to live by.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X