This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Crud. Here I thought they arrested flaggy when they got the van guy in Florida.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      If it's so easy, run for office. I assume you're at least 35 and born in this country.
      Any job is easy if you dont do anything at work.

Most people would get fired for "working" like that.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So I was watching "Jeopardy" on Friday, and the category was Professional Wrestling. The clue was "Regis Philbin and I (Alex Trebek) served as guest commentators at Wrestlemania VII along with her, then Donald Trump's second wife."

The defending champion buzzed in and answered......"Who is Ivanka Trump?"
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
          So I was watching "Jeopardy" on Friday, and the category was Professional Wrestling. The clue was "Regis Philbin and I (Alex Trebek) served as guest commentators at Wrestlemania VII along with her, then Donald Trump's second wife."

The defending champion buzzed in and answered......"Who is Ivanka Trump?"
          Idiot. Everyone knows he's just banging her, not married to her.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

What would Flaggy know about working? 4chan incels dont work cause Mommy pays the bills...not cause Mommy is rich mind you but because their "apartments" are just basements

Do you think Flaggy's mom gets frustrated when she wants to wrap up the leftovers and all the Tin Foil is missing?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Did he just use ALL CAPS?

Totally a stable genius. Thank God we don't have some overly emotional, weakling female as POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Did he just use ALL CAPS?

Totally a stable genius. Thank God we don't have some overly emotional, weakling female as POTUS.
                I know. Can you imagine if that tweet was written by someone on the rag?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  So since your family invaded without the permission from the people that were here before, then the people coming can just pay taxes and all is good.

Since your family and then people at the border now are coming for the exact same reason. Opportunity to work and security.
                  Wasn’t much security on these shores in colonial times. They came for religious freedom.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Wasn’t much security on these shores in colonial times. They came for religious freedom.
                    And now they live for religious oppression.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      That may be the myth, and a small percentage may have done so (like the puritans who were such arses no one else could stand them), but most came over for economic reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        That may be the myth, and a small percentage may have done so (like the puritans who were such arses no one else could stand them), but most came over for economic reasons.
                        Little known fact: Washington was in it for the sex
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          And that makes it different how? Because we can protect our borders via force now makes it ok for your family to kick out the original inhabitants?

The people who come are looking to get out of their horrible situation, too.

The lack of empathy is astounding.

Comment

So, Trump is pushing Kelly out, assuming he can get Pence's whiz kid Chief of Staff Nick Ayers. Ayers says, "nope, I'm going to Georgia."
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Dunno where to put this, so I'll just put it here, since it does tie into the current administration:

Had a wonderful conversation with a mid-40YO Mexican immigrant (crossed in 1999, legally) and an Englishman (came over legally in 1969). The Mexican guy was adamantly proud that he never took a cent from the government, and took his path into becoming successful in this country; the Englishman worked for Control Data (rather large company) and CDC transferred him here.

The interesting thing was that ALL of us agreed that illegal immigration was an issue, the immigration system is broken, and we need immigrants. Additionally, the legal process needs to be sped up, what's going on right now is based in racism, but illegals need to be prosecuted. However, whoever goes through the process and is "clean" (for lack of a better word) would be more than welcome here.

It was a good 60-90 minute in-depth discussion, lots of things were said that one normally wouldn't be brought up. FTR, none of us were friends/knew each other before this. We were just fellow patrons at a local brewery, and all of us were sober; we just happened to strike up a conversation.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                So, Trump is pushing Kelly out, assuming he can get Pence's whiz kid Chief of Staff Nick Ayers. Ayers says, "nope, I'm going to Georgia."

I had to re-read the headline notification twice before I figured out exactly what was going on.

I couldn’t help but burst out laughing.
                                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-09-2018, 05:54 PM.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X