X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Oh my goodness!

The GOP has control. Build the wall and shut up already.
    They won't, because even most Republican pols know the Wall was a political slogan, and a foolish waste of money.

In about four weeks, Trump will be able to claim the Democrats obstructed the Wall during the 2020 campaign, and his numskull followers will believe it.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Epic. Nancy just emasculated him.
    Ovaries of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      They won't, because even most Republican pols know the Wall was a political slogan, and a foolish waste of money.

In about four weeks, Trump will be able to claim the Democrats obstructed the Wall during the 2020 campaign, and his numskull followers will believe it.

Ovaries of steel.
      One other indicator that this is 100% a stunt, and there's no wall that's ever going to be built- the money that was allocated for 2018 has barely been spent. $1.3 B was allocated, and not half has even been spent, yet. That was given back in March, so we are well past 6 months. There's no way that $5B given will be spend on a real wall. Given how corrupt this guy is, he'll allocate as much of the money to his resorts as possible.

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...d-shut-n946556

Will his base continue to vote for him if she shuts down the government all by himself and takes credit for it? I bet they do. It's pretty interesting to walk around in public and realize that 4 in 10 people are lost and nothing you could do or say could save them.
        Will the shutdown stop opioid treatment for people in the Midwest and Plains? If so, that might help solve the problem.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Epic. Nancy just emasculated him.
          Wow...getting your nuts cut off by a geriatric lady is just SAD!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Over ten! How many of those are his kids?

Comment

He’s such a dem, he publicly talked about Hilary’s emails and notrussia before election

Comment

The entire history of that dossier has been reported. Why do you and your State Run Media (Lou Dobbs works for Fox) continue to lie about it? Why? Every time I think you can't be more ridiculous about repeating the same **** over and over and over again you repeat it again.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Asked if he had any concerns that Trump was implicated, Hatch told CNN: “The Democrats will do anything to hurt this president.” Informed it was alleged by federal prosecutors in New York, Hatch said: “OK, but I don’t care, all I can say is he’s doing a good job as president.” […]

“I don’t think he was involved in crimes but even then, you know, you can make anything a crime under the current laws if you want to, you can blow it way out of proportion, you can do a lot of things.”
                  Quoted without comment.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Quoted without comment.
                    Hatch is such a solid family man Mormon.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Hatch is such a solid family man Mormon.
                      I guess I didn't realize that what I am doing right now (posting on USCHO) could be a crime. Who knew?

Comment

From the NY Times.

A potential indictment of President Trump would look a lot like the charges prosecutors brought against John Edwards over payments to hide a pregnant mistress while he was running for president in 2008.
                        That indictment failed.

On May 31, 2012, Edwards was found not guilty on Count 3, illegal use of campaign funding (contributions from Rachel "Bunny" Mellon), while mistrials were declared on all other counts against him.[2] On June 13, 2012, the Justice Department announced that it dropped the charges and would not attempt to retry Edwards.[3]
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards

Comment

Kelly's staying in the White House through at least the New Year while Trump tries to find a replacement.

So, no one wants a job where the boss ignores your advice, undermines and circumvents your position, and when you leave he insults you publicly? Weird.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Kelly's staying in the White House through at least the New Year while Trump tries to find a replacement.

So, no one wants a job where the boss ignores your advice, undermines and circumvents your position, and when you leave he insults you publicly? Weird.
                            No, at least 10 people want it - a bigly number of the most immense bigness.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              He’s such a dem, he publicly talked about Hilary’s emails and notrussia before election

Yeah. Was wondering why Comey did that. It was so obvious that he'd be painted as partisan...and he was the one who torpedoed Clinton.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Over ten! How many of those are his kids?

It's an episode of The Apprentice.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X