• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Always the projector.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That is apparently what maturity and leadership looks like to the white-bred cousin-****ing trash in the middle of the country,

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

He hates it when people claim stolen valor.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit — but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” Trump said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us — and they handled it.”

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Needs to be said.

Mr. Nadler. Are you at all concerned that the President of the United States is trying to smear and undermine the credibility of his investigators at the Justice Department?
          Mr. Comey. Deeply concerned. I think the part of that that's right is that people are angry. Some people are angry because they've been lied to for so long about the nature and quality of the FBI and the Department of Justice.
          Mr. Nadler. I'm sorry. Lied to --
          Mr. Comey. Lied to by the President and his supporters about the nature and quality of the Department of Justice and the FBI. It's shortsighted, and anybody who knows those organizations, knows it's not true.
          Mr. Nadler. And what implications might there be under the Justice Department and the rule of law?
          Mr. Comey. Those kind of lies hurt the ability of the FBI to be believed at a doorway or in a courtroom. That makes all of us less safe. These are honest institutions made up of normal flawed human beings, but people committed to doing things the right way. When they're lied about constantly, it hurts the faith and confidence of the American people in them, and that is bad for all of us. I don't care what your political stripe is.
          Mr. Nadler. And how does that impact our national security?
          Mr. Comey. Our national security turns upon the ability of an FBI agent to convince the girlfriend of a jihadi that we will protect her if she cooperates with us. If we're seen as a political group of one kind or another, an untrustworthy group, that trust is eroded and the agent loses the ability to make that case. If a jury doesn't believe an FBI agent when he or she says, I found this or I heard this in the course of this case, we're less safe because the case can't be made.
          Mr. Nadler. Okay. And these are direct consequences of statements made, such as I've quoted, by the President and by other people who go along with him?
          Mr. Comey. I believe they are.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            That accord is *not* what the French are protesting about. Ugh.

This man continues to show how out of touch he is with international events, and yet those carrying water for him are so happy that the Courts are stacked and brown, gays, and libs stay the hell away from them.
            That's not it. I'm sure he at least knows the Paris Accords are not what is spurring the protests. But do his supporters, who know nothing about anything? But now, thanks to his tweets, his supporters do think the Accords are what these protests are about. And good luck convincing them otherwise.

Just like the North Korea nukes problem is all solved, and coal is making a big comeback. because Red Don told them so.
            Last edited by rufus; 12-08-2018, 06:07 PM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              That's not it. I'm sure he at least knows the Paris Accords are not what is spurring the protests. But do his supporters, who know nothing about anything? But now, thanks to his tweets, his supporters do think the Accords are what these protests are about. And good luck convincing them otherwise.

Just like the North Korea nukes problem is all solved, and coal is making a big comeback. because Red Don told them so.
              I wouldn't assume trump knows anything at about anything, let alone international affairs. That anyone ascribes anything thing other than an average level of intelligence and an average American's grasp of foreign affairs to trump is a mystery to me. He's clearly the least intelligent president in the last century and likely the least intellectually curious president we've had in at least that long.

Mueller needs to wrap up his investigation and issue his complete report so we can be done with this. Once that happens my hope is it will convince anyone out there who still believes there is a shred of decency, patriotism or even common sense left in the republican party how wrong they are. The report will clearly show trump complicit in numerous felonies, it will clearly show his ties to the Russians, and it would probably show more than enough evidence of plain old money laundering that would land anyone but the president of the United States in a federal courtroom staring at decades in prison. But all of that will be meaningless to 53 senators and a couple hundred members of the House of Representatives, let alone 60,000,000 or so voters.

I weep for what this country USED to be, and even that wasn't all that great unless you were a straight white male, and a well off one at that. But at least most of us believed that a president clearly guilty of what trump is clearly guilty of would not be allowed to continue to benefit from an election he likely had help in rigging.

Clearly though, both sides are bad, so you water carriers, rubes and dupes out there sleep well. Your boy is safe. At least until the Russians no longer find him useful. Once that ends, I wouldn't want to be too near him, as that might be in a splash zone.

Comment

I've said many times before, when you go after the president, you get ONE shot, so make it good. Mueller is making sure he has Trump dead to rights. He's taking Trump and the administration down brick by brick, so the kill shot is a solid one.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I've said many times before, when you go after the president, you get ONE shot, so make it good. Mueller is making sure he has Trump dead to rights. He's taking Trump and the administration down brick by brick, so the kill shot is a solid one.
                  Mueller can't take trump down. He could find evidence that trump had Clinton voters killed in PA, MI and WI and it wouldn't take him down. A senate with 53 republicans who wouldn't vote to convict under any circumstance following the ill-conceived coming impeachment is the only thing that can take him down. Mueller's report is going to confirm what most of us already know and it isn't going to mean a d am n thing. His "kill shot" will be ceremonial and in name only and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Mueller can't take trump down. He could find evidence that trump had Clinton voters killed in PA, MI and WI and it wouldn't take him down. A senate with 53 republicans who wouldn't vote to convict under any circumstance following the ill-conceived coming impeachment is the only thing that can take him down. Mueller's report is going to confirm what most of us already know and it isn't going to mean a d am n thing. His "kill shot" will be ceremonial and in name only and nothing more.
                    It's a possibility. Mueller is doing all he can to make sure this isn't some minor charge, some flim-flam whatever. When he finally brings it to a head, it'll be everything possible that can be possible. Meticulous, heavy charge.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Invaders.... lol.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g48yAbRKvRs

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Hi there Little Stevie Miller! Definitely not written by Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          There is always a tweet!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Always the projector.
                          3 Chiefs of Staff in only 2 years of being POTUS! Better than Obama! #Winning #MAGA #KAG #Trump2020

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Invaders.... lol. Think about how your family came to the us before you label people trying to get a job, committing a misdemeanor to get in.

Some people are pathetic.
                            My family had a colonial charter and bought land from Native Americans, what more could you expect from them?
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              My family had a colonial charter and bought land from Native Americans, what more could you expect from them?
                              It’s highly unlikely that your family tree does not also include individuals that came here as immigrants later.

I have family that came in the 1600s. I also have some that came in the late 19th and early 20th century from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Gave 'em a couple of blankets, huh?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X