X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Go take your meds Dubbers...
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyUdude
      Btw, do you honestly think that your posting that makes either you witty, or me crazy? lol It does neither. It shows you to be very unoriginal for one, and also that you will say anything to try to make me look bad. My guess is you would even lie?
      Dubbers... Your posts are what make you crazy. The rest of us don't need to help you with that.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Bone spurs? Rain? Fatass coudmt walk 250 yards.

Wasn’t security as Obama was able to walk it multiple times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e7_story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Bone spurs? Rain? Fatass coudmt walk 250 yards.

Wasn’t security as Obama was able to walk it multiple times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e7_story.html
          Obama also wasn't 300 pounds.
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Obama also wasn't 300 pounds.
            Come on now, his doc said he’s a strapping 260 right? Just like jay cutler

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Come on now, his doc said he’s a strapping 260 right? Just like jay cutler
              I think the doc said 239... Lies as well as Trump does.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyUdude
                Did Russia try to influence our election? Of course they did. As did China and several other countries I am sure. Hey, you do realize that America has actively been trying to influence the elections of dozens of countries over the past could of decades, right? Or are you so naive to believe that America would never do that? Or that America somehow has a right to do it while other countries don't???

What people want when they talk about ending the Russian "collusion" investigation, is for our tax dollars not to be wasted on a witch hunt directed at Trump and Trump alone.

If you are going to investigate sh1t, why not investigate the Clinton's crimes? Oh yeah, you support ALL leftists, no matter how corrupt they are, what was I thinking, sorry.
                You did. Hours and hours and hours of drilling Clinton.

Found nothing. So either she did nothing legally wrong, or you righties have the worst lawyers of all time- you can choose that.

BTW, you keep thinking that this russian investigation is against dumpy alone. And it's not. So you must think he's done something wrong if you think he's the focus of the whole thing. Odd that you would jump to that conclusion before the findings come out.

Still, I think you are full of it about your concern about your tax dollars. That's a BS front given the total lack of spending responsibility of all R's since Nixon. You don't care about wasting taxes, and you don't care about welfare- otherwise you would not support a tax break that inflates the debt as much as it does, So stop with your BS- you are 100% full of it.

And the fact that we do it does not make it right. Especially for Russia and China- who were commie foes up- one still is. Not sure why in the world you would be so accepting of foes interrupting our elections just because.

That's pretty weak. Unless you are a comrade yourself.

Comment

I'm not an idiot or stupid. And I don't need you to agree with that for it to be true.

It's simple, I had some fun ruffling the feathers of some NCHC fans last year in the B1G > NCHC topic, and too many of them couldn't handle it, and followed me around to anywhere else I went in the forum to try to cause trouble and make me look bad, and the forum higher ups had to decide between wasting a ton of time following all of you psychotics around constantly scolding you and advising you to ignore me and let me talk Gopher hockey in the Gopher hockey topic, and to allow me to talk religion in the religion topic, etc., OR

they could just ban me for a month and not have to do much at all otherwise.

They made the right choice. They made the choice I would have made. I would have banned myself. Frick, somehow I thought all of you could be intelligent adults about the whole situation, but wow, you nutbags proved me wrong about that. Bunch of unhinged wackos you all proved to be.

What is appropriate or allowed on a basketball court or on an ice rink, like some trash talking between players, some bumping and jostling under the basket or some checking into the boards, is NOT appropriate in the classroom. What was appropriate, OR ALLOWED at least, at first, in the B1G > NCHC topic, should not have overflowed into other topics. I DID UNDERSTAND THIS and I did NOT bring what went on in there to other topics. I tried in fact, to convince you all to not bring our conflicts and interaction in that specific topic into other topics but you couldn't help it. You talk of obsession, you all showed who the real obsessives were. This was something an intelligent person should understand. But you and a few others who were all butthurt and unhinged by my having ruffled your feathers apparently showed you couldn't understand this simple concept. And many posters here messaged me privately that they recognized exactly that, that I was just having fun with you all, and that you all couldn't figure that out. I had some fans in here. They were a minority, obviously.

Now you can do one of two things, you can purposely follow me around and try to start up trouble with me, in an effort to try to get me banned again, or you can TRY to get along with me, for every one else's sake. I'm recognizing already, that the very little ribbing I've given SCSU about their schedule this season has already got you unhinged and that I may have to try hard to be very very gentle and nice towards all of you very sensitive NCHC fans.

As for blasting holes in everything I say? That sounds biased. What if I say something accurate and true?
                  There it is. Welcome back Dubbs.

Comment

Obama was also alot younger.
                    Did he also mock the fitness of his opponent while claiming to be the fittest person on the planet?

Comment

ZING!!

@dick_nixon: .@RudyGiuliani They do a lot with antibiotics these days, given that, you know, it is not necessarily advanced. Whatever it may be.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

"fittest person on the planet"?? You got proof he claimed that?

And I care more about what he does, than what he says or tweets.
                        If you supposedly only care about what he does and still claim to be a defender you only solidify yourself as a rerun.

Comment

Now as a Libertarian, do you think I am not concerned about taxes, how much they are, and how they are spent? You do know what Libertarians think about taxes, right?
                          Two questions:

First: Are you in the 1%?

Second: Can you not see how painfully obvious it that the "Trump Tax Cuts" were a farce and that there needs to be more taxes paid by the rich to offset essential services that utilize tax monies?

And a follow up, are you also blind to the fact that the current Trump GOP model is actually damaging Libertarian efforts more than any Democratic efforts that Libertarians claim hurt their causes?

An aside not directed to you: What the fu** is so wrong with leaving the world a better place for future generations?
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"fittest person on the planet"?? You got proof he claimed that?

And I care more about what he does, than what he says or tweets.
                            Trumps exact words about himself:
                            "His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary. If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."
                            So remind me again why Obama was able to walk 250 yards when the healthiest president ever wasn't?

And on the Libertarian front, anymore they are just Republicans that need the crutch of saying they aren't a Republican to defend their views.

Comment

Mueller recommends no prison time for Michael Flynn

Cites "substantial cooperation"
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Ignoring him does nothing. You can... Doesn't mean the rest of us have to.
                                And what does arguing do? Oh wait...nothing

Remember you are on a college hockey message board...you arent at a Town Hall arguing with Trumpers on CNN
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X