This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    he can not tell a lie... hung like a cherry tree!!
    But shot blanks.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

No smocking gun yet

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        No smocking gun yet

As Condi once said, "we can't afford to wait for the smocking gun to be a mushroom cloud".
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's all Cohen's Fault.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The news is your enemy. Alex Jones, Fox, and the WSJ are your friends.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

CNN with the real hard hitting hot takes this morning:

Trump surrounding himself with yes-men and yes-women.

So brave of one of CNN's journalists to open this exposé into the inner workings of Trump's motive to surround himself with like minded individuals. Just like he has for half a century.

*sigh*
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                CNN with the real hard hitting hot takes this morning:

Trump surrounding himself with yes-men and yes-women.

So brave of one of CNN's journalists to open this exposé into the inner workings of Trump's motive to surround himself with like minded individuals. Just like he has for half a century.

*sigh*
                Looks like they felt embarrassed after your criticism and pulled the article.
                Last edited by 5mn_Major; 12-10-2018, 10:31 AM.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  Looks like they felt embarrassed after your criticism and pulled the article.
                  Might have been on my end. My phone hiccuped when I posted that. Here's the mobile site link:
                  https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/07/opi...www.cnn.com%2F
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    Dude, the issue isn't actually illegal immigration, it the total lack of legal immigration. .
                    That's why I mentioned the conversation I had with two immigrants. The legal immigration process needs to be sped up/streamlined. Basically do a background check like you would when interviewing someone for a job, take a pee test, good to go.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      So basically, according to the Trumptards, Bass Ale isn't a real 'Murican. Illegal great grandfather = illegal progeny because birthright citizenship is a false doctrine.

Go back to Canada, Bass Ale!
                      Lock him up!
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Mark Meadows says no to CoS. Man, even the trubo pieces of **** are turning him down.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/10/polit...lea/index.html

Washington (CNN)

Accused Russian spy Maria Butina appears to have reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors.

Butina is accused of trying to infiltrate Republican political circles and party leaders during the 2016 campaign in order to advance Russian interests, and prosecutors have said the former American University student was in touch with politically powerful Russians about her activities in the US.

Her attorneys and prosecutors on Monday filed a two-page request for a "change of plea" hearing as soon as Tuesday.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Congratulations to The Lyin' King for making the new WaPo Fact Checker classification necessary. Joseph Goebbels would be proud.
                            "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Times shortlist for person if the year. A few of these would really set off Donnie.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...year-shortlist

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Times shortlist for person if the year. A few of these would really set off Donnie.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...year-shortlist
                                At this point in time, I'd either say Trump or Mueller, given how close the investigation is ending....
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X