• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Trump says he’s terming NAFTA

Comment

Trump also signed Trudeau's copy of the agreement in the wrong spot.

*edit* And I'm just seeing that Trudeau also was trolling Trump hard during their joint announcement, switching fluently between French and English causing Trump to keep fumbling for his translation earpiece during the speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRvM1wjpC48

Trudeau starts around 6:45. The mistake signing is around 19:00.
      Last edited by aparch; 12-02-2018, 08:43 AM.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So about the fearful nature of some of our country- just watching a pathetic commercial about "copcam" Talk about making people afraid of what is happening- as if you have to record the world 24/7 to catch perps.

I dunno about you, but I can't recall ever seeing an incident that I needed to record it for some kind of future use.

How people got so afraid that we need a product like that is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          So about the fearful nature of some of our country- just watching a pathetic commercial about "copcam" Talk about making people afraid of what is happening- as if you have to record the world 24/7 to catch perps.

I dunno about you, but I can't recall ever seeing an incident that I needed to record it for some kind of future use.

We need it to keep cops honest **shrug**
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            We need it to keep cops honest **shrug**
            That's not what they were appealing to- they thought that runners run into purse robbers on a regular basis, or that you approach your home with a home invader on the porch all the time.

What they were selling had nothing to do with the cops, other than emulating them.

Crime is decreasing in this country, and we find ways to make us think it's growing.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Today:

July:
              There's no way Dump actually wrote the statement he released yesterday.

Comment

That's not what they were appealing to- they thought that runners run into purse robbers on a regular basis, or that you approach your home with a home invader on the porch all the time.

What they were selling had nothing to do with the cops, other than emulating them.

Crime is decreasing in this country, and we find ways to make us think it's growing.
                Well, perhaps in their opioid infected corners of the country it is increasing.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Saw it Thursday morning, watching CNN at a hotel over breakfast. I made a joke about it to a friend of mine.

"Ever wanted to feel like a Stasi officer? For 3 easy payments of $19.95, get the Cop Cam and surveil everyone at all times! Or just go to Walmart and get it for 40 bucks, since it's likely Chinese junk anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Half of America knew that in 2015. Welcome to the party, pal. (Well, probably 80% knew that years ago, but political sportsball forced a chunk to forget it)
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Putin also knew that in 2015. State media is just running the usual agitprop.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

What do you have to say to your boss when you haven't accomplished any of the tasks he set for you?

And Putie had such high hopes.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

"Wasn't prepared" is a really scary part of his character. I've always thought him a clown, but his lack of preparedness, coupled with his reckless narcissism, makes him a very dangerous clown. If it weren't for that, his childish act would be preferable to Pence.
                            Last edited by burd; 12-03-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Another insurance policy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mzZ69szijU

Comment

18 U.S.C. §§ 1503, 1512

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19316319035392

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X