Less than three days away.
    Plattsburgh-Middlebury-Adrian-Norwich
    What do you expect? Are you coming?

Re: Primelink

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
    Less than three days away.
    Plattsburgh-Middlebury-Adrian-Norwich
    What do you expect? Are you coming?
    The Norwich/Adrian game will be interesting. Hope the Cadets can come back from the lost weekend in Boston
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

I think I can safely say this may be the first time the Invitational team is the favorite to win this tournament.

No matter the results, we're definitely in for a treat this time around.

Comment

I wish I could get there for Friday's games. I pick Plattsburg to upset Adrian on Saturday night. I wonder how attendance will be in Northfield.

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotan in vermont View Post
          I wish I could get there for Friday's games. I pick Plattsburg to upset Adrian on Saturday night. I wonder how attendance will be in Northfield.
          If Plattsburgh is going to upset Adrian Saturday, it's going to have to be in the 4PM consolation game.
          Last edited by Norwich59; 11-21-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Is the broadcast of the game going to be on the Primelink or the NSN site. Also, George, are you broadcasting the game? Thanks
            There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
              Is the broadcast of the game going to be on the Primelink or the NSN site. Also, George, are you broadcasting the game? Thanks
              The broadcast will be done by the Plattsburgh State student television and streamed out through NSN.

Links to all four games www.nsnsports.net/colleges/norwich

To listen to George, you'll have to access through WDEV's online website.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Plattsburg isnt even invited this year....
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                  Plattsburg isnt even invited this year....

Comment

As Prezde said Cory and I are radio only this weekend ... but as usual WDEV has stepped up, allowing us to do all four games ...

Adrian's roster includes MANY who played in the game in Utica a year and a half ago ... this will be a huge challenge for the Cadets ... but I was at practice today and the boys are working HARD ... injuries do continue to be an issue though ... seems we get one back ... then lose another.

An ample supply of tix remain for both nights ... SO BE THERE!

Comment

I will be listening to you and Cory, George, but watching NSN. Sad to hear we are still plagued by injuries, wishing health and success to all the Cadets this Thanksgiving.
                      There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

It's awesome to see such a high-vis name from out West (no disrespect to the Concordias of the world). I don't know that in my 10 years or so of watching Norwich hockey that I've ever felt that the Cadets were as much as an underdog as I do this weekend. Also, Middlebury split their Colby-Bowdoin Maine roadtrip last weekend, so maybe they're not as big of underdogs as we originally thought. Always a fun weekend.

One of these years hopefully I can be in New England to see it in person.
                        Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

So the stream will be NSN's instead of the horribly buffering Primelink feed we have seen before. That is good news, which improves the chances of synching George with the Video and having it stay synched.
                          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            The broadcast will be done by the Plattsburgh State student television and streamed out through NSN.

Links to all four games www.nsnsports.net/colleges/norwich

To listen to George, you'll have to access through WDEV's online website.
                            And since NSN is on ROKU, I get to watch on the big screen!
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                              So the stream will be NSN's instead of the horribly buffering Primelink feed we have seen before. That is good news, which improves the chances of synching George with the Video and having it stay synched.
                              It has been NSN the last couple years with PSUC students doing the broadcast.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Working...
                              X