Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bohemian Rap City: Movies Thread

(((NPC)))

Re: Bohemian Rap City: Movies Thread

Oh yeah...I forgot about the merger
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Yep. Deadpool 2 but slightly re-cut. They cleaned it up a touch to get a PG-13 rating ("Because Disney!"), and then added in his kidnapping of Fred Savage for a completely beaten over the head with a frying pan homage to The Princess Bride.

Also, $1 of each ticket sold goes to Reynold's F*$# Cancer foundation.
    I think it's going to be hilarious, similar to some things funnier when they are censored/cleaned up (think: Adam Sandler's song "Piece Of Sh* Car;" MUCH funnier when it was censored). Plus, f* cancer.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I think it's going to be hilarious, similar to some things funnier when they are censored/cleaned up (think: Adam Sandler's song "Piece Of Sh* Car;" MUCH funnier when it was censored). Plus, f* cancer.
    “Ode to my car”.

(Which is a great song)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    “Ode to my car”.

(Which is a great song)
    Thank you. It's been years since I heard it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Murder On The Orient Express (2017 version):

While entertaining, it really is a poetic mess. Too smart for its own good, or should I say, too complicated just for the sake of being complicated. The dialogue is impeccable, and quite beautiful, but the resolution of the plot was all show, and no real substance.

Thread Information