This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bohemian Rap City: Movies Thread

These 2 have always been my favorite. Can't wait to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zdFwgUYBg
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Two of my faves. Great memories of watching them with my grandfather. Going to see this for sure.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

I so miss Sunday mornings/afternoons as a kid. L&H, Our Gang, Bowry Boys, Blondie, Tarzan movies...

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          I could have warned you on that one. I like Maggie Gyllenhaal which is the reason I watched it. I agree with your assessment.
          Same reason I watched it.

And Laurel/Hardy >>>>>>>>>>>>> Three Stooges, etc. Can't wait to see that movie.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Kevin Hart is backing out of hosting the Oscars...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

***?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                ***?
                had some "anti h0m0" tweets in his history.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  ***?
                  Like ten years ago he said his biggest fear is his son being gay, among other tweets and comments in his stand up. He's apologized a few times for them already, and is tired of doing it. Decided to get out of the way so it wasn't a distraction.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good grief. Ten years ago Obama was coming around on bring more accepting of the LGBT community.

This is all absurd.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Like ten years ago he said his biggest fear is his son being gay, among other tweets and comments in his stand up. He's apologized a few times for them already, and is tired of doing it. Decided to get out of the way so it wasn't a distraction.
                      Yep. The Academy said, "apologize or step down." So he said fuggit and stepped down.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

As I would have...this crap is getting out of control. At least this wont get the Trumpers all riled up since they would never want to see Kevin Hart anyways

And the thing is, what he said isnt that bad. It isnt like he went on some long rant about it he made one comment that I have heard plenty of people make including people who are very Gay Rights friendly.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          As I would have...this crap is getting out of control. At least this wont get the Trumpers all riled up since they would never want to see Kevin Hart anyways

And the thing is, what he said isnt that bad. It isnt like he went on some long rant about it he made one comment that I have heard plenty of people make including people who are very Gay Rights friendly.
                          It's fine. It's all predictable given what stage we are at. Someday they won't be able to find anyone with that on their timeline when they go through their list of potential hosts.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I saw The Grinch last night. While it wasn't horrible, and there were a few genuinely funny moments for a kids movie, it loses a lot of points because they lost the Dr. Seuss voice in the dialog. No, it wouldn't be easy to keep up the feel and flow of Dr. Suess's original work throughout the movie, but more of an attempt should've been made.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              It's fine. It's all predictable given what stage we are at. Someday they won't be able to find anyone with that on their timeline when they go through their list of potential hosts.
                              Whats fine...them attacking him for something he said ten years ago? That isnt fine to me especially if he already apologized for it. Not to mention if it was in his act it is a friggin joke. I hear comics say way worse things about every possible group all the time. The snowflakes need to toughen up or go away.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Whats fine...them attacking him for something he said ten years ago? That isnt fine to me especially if he already apologized for it. Not to mention if it was in his act it is a friggin joke. I hear comics say way worse things about every possible group all the time. The snowflakes need to toughen up or go away.
                                There's always an overreaction. Always. It'll pass. All this **** is new. Give it 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X