Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI @ Princeton, 11/10

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    Just looked it up. November 9th and 10th, 2012 at Harvard and Dartmouth. Both by 4-0.
    Exactly 5 years ago.
    We were more consistent back then.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

4-1 ppg
      JPC '96

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Exactly 5 years ago.
        We were more consistent back then.
        Actually 6 years ago. Math not your strong suit?

Comment

Originally posted by John Cloninger RPI 96 View Post
          4-1 ppg
          ONE! We need more... sieve, sieve, sieve...

Comment

Actually 6 years ago. Math not your strong suit?
            I'm retired.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well I keep Savory as my goalie right now. Just saying.

Comment

One! We want more!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

Goooooooooooooooooal!!! Polino pp!!!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

we get a week off.

UML H&H thread
                  http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...09#post6722809
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well, at least it was an even game the last two periods.
                    Lots to work on, good thing they’re not playing next weekend.
                    Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Comment

Well, at least it was an even game the last two periods.
                      Lots to work on, good thing they’re not playing next weekend.
                      Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
                      No more turkeys until then.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Finally woke up after a long drive back... FlagDUDETTE says never again, but that's what we said after our last insane day trip... :P

Sorry I didn't see Doc (was looking for the hair and fur, didn't see it) or other posters there. Not that the other posters would want to see me aside from wanting to punch my lights out, but that's a story for another day.

First few minutes or so we looked good. Crisp passing, a few opportunities generated, good D, I thought I was watching a hockey team I expect to see when I go to the games. Then we took a penalty, and started looking like a D-III team that played last year, to the point where I regretted driving 4 hours plus breaks each way to this game (good thing FlagDUDETTE make it worthwhile). Then we get a power play in the 3rd, and start to play with some energy again, even getting a goal. Only one thing you can really conclude from this, along with the entire weekend: The team needs to build some confidence that the plans they work on in practice are to be trusted during the games, win lose or tie. If the plans don't work out despite 100% effort towards them, that's on the coach, not the players, and surprisingly enough, I actually trust the coaching staff to be able to recognize this and make adjustments. Alls I gotta say is that this team better start playing for the name on the front instead of the name on the back, otherwise this is going to be a long season.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Finally woke up after a long drive back... FlagDUDETTE says never again, but that's what we said after our last insane day trip... :P

Sorry I didn't see Doc (was looking for the hair and fur, didn't see it) or other posters there. Not that the other posters would want to see me aside from wanting to punch my lights out, but that's a story for another day.

First few minutes or so we looked good. Crisp passing, a few opportunities generated, good D, I thought I was watching a hockey team I expect to see when I go to the games. Then we took a penalty, and started looking like a D-III team that played last year, to the point where I regretted driving 4 hours plus breaks each way to this game (good thing FlagDUDETTE make it worthwhile). Then we get a power play in the 3rd, and start to play with some energy again, even getting a goal. Only one thing you can really conclude from this, along with the entire weekend: The team needs to build some confidence that the plans they work on in practice are to be trusted during the games, win lose or tie. If the plans don't work out despite 100% effort towards them, that's on the coach, not the players, and surprisingly enough, I actually trust the coaching staff to be able to recognize this and make adjustments. Alls I gotta say is that this team better start playing for the name on the front instead of the name on the back, otherwise this is going to be a long season.

DrD wrote me that he probably would not attend the game.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I usually make it to RPI's games at Princeton, but didn't make it this year. After last year's beatdown, when RPI gave up two goals in the first minute of play and four in the first period and lost 7-2, I wasn't able to muster the enthusiasm to make the trip.

At least the team played marginally better this year than last, losing by only three goals instead of five. I'll try to keep in mind that if that trend continues, next year's game could be pretty exciting.

By the way, can anyone who went to the game give me an idea of how the attendance was? Was Baker Rink full - nearly full - or half empty?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                              I usually make it to RPI's games at Princeton, but didn't make it this year. After last year's beatdown, when RPI gave up two goals in the first minute of play and four in the first period and lost 7-2, I wasn't able to muster the enthusiasm to make the trip.

At least the team played marginally better this year than last, losing by only three goals instead of five. I'll try to keep in mind that if that trend continues, next year's game could be pretty exciting.

By the way, can anyone who went to the game give me an idea of how the attendance was? Was Baker Rink full - nearly full - or half empty?
                              About 2/3. The upper deck was about half empty, but the lower bowl seemed decently filled. Quite a few RPIers.

Comment

Working...
                              X