Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers vs Badgers Nov. 9-10: Yeah, we still hate each other...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gophers vs Badgers Nov. 9-10: Yeah, we still hate each other...

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    How soon before Motzkoball joins the Fleckster's club and puts paddles on the hockey helmets and simplifies the jerseys with all last names being the same? I know spelling can be a burden on you folks. I truly did like the real gold trim instead of that urine colored crap on the FB team's uni's. Anything's better than the urine colored crap except for crap colored crap.
    You're bitter this week, eh?

I'm willing to give Motzko a year or two before we compare him to the cheerleader/boat rower who pretends to be a football coach.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      That was a fun weekend even though the Gophers lost the outdoor game. That was my first (and only) trip to Madison, the outcome of that Friday game in Madison was fun before roadtripping the rest of the way to Chicago.
      😀

In college I made a few trips up to Minneapolis for the border battle. I have nightmares of Bonin, Crowley, Rasmussen et al. We had a great time despite the losses because our group were and are really into music and headed to 7th Sreet Entry/1St Ave afterward once or twice.

One of the trips we saw Arcwelder at a place called Rathskeller?
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I fully intend to make another trip to Madison in the next few years. We had a good time the Hockey City Classic weekend* but I'd enjoy a full weekend series in Madison. I would have gone with the GPL crew this weekend but having done the Vegas trip already against UND a couple weekends ago it just wasn't in the cards.

*Everyone was very nice to us save for one little boy while we were walking to the game who looked at us, saw the Gopher jerseys, and said, "Badgers are better!!" before getting scolded by his mother but he made us laugh. Then there was one guy behind us at the game who was mad because the Gophers scored most or all of their goals on the powerplay at Kohl Center that night so we plainly told him, "Tell your team to quit taking penalties, then." LOL!

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I fully intend to make another trip to Madison in the next few years. We had a good time the Hockey City Classic weekend* but I'd enjoy a full weekend series in Madison. I would have gone with the GPL crew this weekend but having done the Vegas trip already against UND a couple weekends ago it just wasn't in the cards.

*Everyone was very nice to us save for one little boy while we were walking to the game who looked at us, saw the Gopher jerseys, and said, "Badgers are better!!" before getting scolded by his mother but he made us laugh. Then there was one guy behind us at the game who was mad because the Gophers scored most or all of their goals on the powerplay at Kohl Center that night so we plainly told him, "Tell your team to quit taking penalties, then." LOL!
          That’s hilarious. That badger fan should know Badger Bob had a power play that one season clicked at 38%! Drove Herb Brooks nuts. Bob said “we’ll play you even 5 on 5 and beat you on the power play”

Brooks said that was a “pansy way to play hockey”

I wish I had been old enough to see Johnson vs Brooks coaching and how they’d needle each other in the press before games.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Looking forward to some smash mouth hockey this weekend. Both teams have lost three of their last four. Desperation looms large in this series as neither team can afford to fall behind in B1G conf. play. Last season Gophers destroyed and outscored the BADgers 11-3 with a sweep on senior weekend at the Kohl. I think this series will be a much closer defensive battle. PP could be the deciding factor in this series. Go Gophers! BADgers suck.

Comment

You're bitter this week, eh?

I'm willing to give Motzko a year or two before we compare him to the cheerleader/boat rower who pretends to be a football coach.
              No reason for me to be bitter. UW has a coach who has played in the and coached in the NHL, not some small time wannbe. UW FB has a real coach and not a walking gimmick, and the UW hockey Women are #1 and knocked you out of the ncaa's last year and I don't have any urine colored clothing. I'm living the good life.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

No reason for me to be bitter. UW has a coach who has played in the and coached in the NHL
                Granato can't coach. I give him one more season max and BADger whiners will be calling for his head.

Comment

UW FB has a real coach and not a walking gimmick
                  It always turns into football talk with you people. I agree with you on this one. Though, wasn't this supposed to be a college football playoff type season for your BADgers who now sit with, what, three losses?

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                    Granato can't coach. I give him one more season max and BADger whiners will be calling for his head.
                    You're making the mistake of thinking that Wisconsin fans and administration actually care about hockey.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

You're making the mistake of thinking that Wisconsin fans and administration actually care about hockey.

Comment

For the love of parise will Mersch or Messner please check Ranta over the dasher and into the rat bench?!?! Pretty please?

Comment

https://***********/BadgerMHockey/st...304416769?s=20

Comment

Easy for you to say, what else have you got to watch?

I mean, it's either watch gofer hockey or watch the jars of lutefisk ripen. And lately the lutefisk is drawing better crowds.
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

What a motivator! 1.2M/yr for fake news. Astonishing.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                I can see that happening, easily.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X