2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sad. The guy he lost to is about as worthless as it gets. Florida has some real issues they need to work on too.
    Well they got rid of one them (felon voting rights).
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      The Dems would vote on it in the house would they not?
      Sure, but look up how much money Pelosi brings in and it's really a no brainer.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        CNN calls Florida Gov for DeSantis...
        He was giving a real good speech, right up until he went full PJ Fleck and said we all need to get in and row the boat.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Well they got rid of one them (felon voting rights).
          That will have an impact in the next election.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

MSNBC predicting Spanberger wins.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              MSNBC predicting Spanberger wins.
              Awesome. That's fantastic.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Plus, they were talking about with all of the oversight stuff that would now be going on, it is beneficial to have someone in charge who has the experience.

Comment

Plus, they were talking about with all of the oversight stuff that would now be going on, it is beneficial to have someone in charge who has the experience.
                    Besides. It's going to be so much fun when Pelosi makes Trump cry.

Comment

Pete Stauber-related to Rob?

Comment

Sad. The guy he lost to is about as worthless as it gets. Florida has some real issues they need to work on too.
                        Florida cannot be salvaged. Time to let it go be the wasteland it wants to be.

Comment

Pete Stauber-related to Rob?
                          Yes.

Comment

Maybe...but she is not popular within her own party. I don't think it's a slam dunk.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Florida cannot be salvaged. Time to let it go be the wasteland it wants to be.
                              It really is a ****ing cesspool.

Comment

Does Trump get to **** Heidi Cruz before Ted does tonight? I want to know exactly how much he was willing to sell out his town wife to get Trump's support.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X