Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Ohio's been trending redder since at least 2004. Can't blame Millennial libs with a college degree for wanting out. Meanwhile, there's no shortage of willing brood sows who didn't make the grade, and live in provincially-minded paradises like Circleville, McAuthur, and Cadiz. West Virginia has been slowly spreading northwestward from there.
    Yeah. Brain drain. BO kept it in check. But as of 2018, it appears a goner.
    Go Gophers!

Oh and although questions remain, Ellison has been unleashed and will be a formidable foe for the GOP.
    Go Gophers!

Rick scott suing boward co claiming liberals are trying to steal election.

GOP sure changes tunes.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

If the GA governor's race goes to a runoff, are people who didn't vote the first time allowed to vote? It would be interesting to see if the missing power cords get found the second time around.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/zachary...at-2018-11-07/

Zach Wahls went viral in 2011 when he delivered an impassioned speech defending his lesbian moms. Soon he'll be delivering a lot more speeches ó this time, as an Iowa state senator.

Wahls, who is a Democrat, won his race in Iowa's Senate District 37 by a huge margin, defeating Libertarian opponent Carl Krambeck with 78.5-percent of the vote.

The 27-year-old who will be one of the youngest people to serve as a state senator in Iowa focused his campaign on lowering the cost of healthcare, heightened gun reform legislation, education and the rights of workers, among other issues.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    If the GA governor's race goes to a runoff, are people who didn't vote the first time allowed to vote? It would be interesting to see if the missing power cords get found the second time around.
    I dont see how you could ever deny them the right to vote. It would still be a public election.

If McSally goes down in AZ that would be hilarious! If the recount screws Scott even better
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

FWIW I am not sure Abrams is going to find enough votes to make it to a runoff. Kemp is 25k votes above the threshhold so they need to find a lot of votes and none of them can be his. Dont get me wrong I hope they do but the odds are long.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

TDS Index Case FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    FWIW I am not sure Abrams is going to find enough votes to make it to a runoff. Kemp is 25k votes above the threshhold so they need to find a lot of votes and none of them can be his. Dont get me wrong I hope they do but the odds are long.
    Nope, he won. Between overseeing his own vote suppression tactics, and the 76% of Stepford wives who voted in lockstep with their "hubbies", he pulled it out.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

(((NPC)))

Nope, he won. Between overseeing his own vote suppression tactics, and the 76% of Stepford wives who voted in lockstep with their "hubbies", he pulled it out.
    Well there is a chance...but it is rather slim. Supposedly there is already 25k votes they already know about with more out there potentially. They need to find proof before Tuesday when the new SoS is set to certify the results.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Why do Republicans not want votes counted?
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

She cheated and lost. ****ing Amazing.

Thanks Rudy. Once the more rural votes from idiot America are in, stop counting the populated areas.

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Thanks Rudy. Once the more rural votes from idiot America are in, stop counting the populated areas.
    yeah rural folks are all idiots

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    yeah rural folks are all idiots

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    She didnít mean to insult you

not particularly bad

Ohio's been trending redder since at least 2004. Can't blame Millennial libs with a college degree for wanting out. Meanwhile, there's no shortage of willing brood sows who didn't make the grade, and live in provincially-minded paradises like Circleville, McAuthur, and Cadiz. West Virginia has been slowly spreading northwestward from there.
    Exactly. 'Hillbilly Elegy' taught me about the influx of Kentuckians and West Virginians into Ohio. But Bob Ufer had already warned Michigan fans that Ohio Stadium is filled with "10,000 alumni and 74,000 truck drivers".

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

I'm going to agree with Reich here, sort of.

If you're in an elected office, but running for higher office, you should have to resign the office you hold.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    I'm going to agree with Reich here, sort of.

If you're in an elected office, but running for higher office, you should have to resign the office you hold.
    Way to go out on a limb.
    Go Gophers!

Lucia Apologist

Iím not sure I think you should have to resign if youíre running for higher office. It just doesnít make sense. Everyone is usually running for higher office in some respect.

It doesnít make sense to cripple the government because youíre running for office.

That being said, no one should run an election in which they are a party.

Thread Information