Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The backside comment was just . It's not always objectification of women, sometimes it's just plain ol' condescension over class. Which isn't much better. (It's also possible I just don't get it, because I'm not a woman. So I'll readily admit that.)

She's not wrong to call him out for his dipsh-t comment, though.
    I'm glad she also pointed out that she was possibly mistaken for an intern and directed to the wrong conference. That has finally created some much needed outrage over this kind of thing. I remember when this same thing happened to Doogie Howser at the hospital and I've been ticked off over it ever since.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Nothing is for free, genius.

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The backside comment was just . It's not always objectification of women, sometimes it's just plain ol' condescension over class. Which isn't much better. (It's also possible I just don't get it, because I'm not a woman. So I'll readily admit that.)

She's not wrong to call him out for his dipsh-t comment, though.
        When's the last time you saw a reporter anyone post a picture of the front of two mens' pants and compare and contrast the bulges? How often do you see it with womens' backsides? It's objectification...

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          When's the last time you saw a reporter anyone post a picture of the front of two mens' pants and compare and contrast the bulges? How often do you see it with womens' backsides? It's objectification...
          Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            The Audacity of Taupe?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Democrats are going to end up with around 60 million House votes, which is unprecedented. (Trump got 63 million in 2016.) In 2010, the Republicans wave netted them around 45 million.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

That’s... a lot of votes.

Even for a presidential election that’s a meaningful number. But for a midterm election and for the House? Unreal.

Is there any way to account for population inflation?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Even for a presidential election that’s a meaningful number. But for a midterm election and for the House? Unreal.

Duh, at least 8 milllion of those are illegals!! And another 4 million from democrats changing shirts and hats and voting again

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Duh, at least 8 milllion of those are illegals!! And another 4 million from democrats changing shirts and hats and voting again
                    Don't forget the invading force caravan cast a few million votes as well...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

in the whole they mean nothing.... it is a state by state game.
                      as in if they all come from calif, so what? nothing changes.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        in the whole they mean nothing.... it is a state by state game.
                        as in if they all come from calif, so what? nothing changes.
                        Chump's campaign team should be sweating the WI-MI-PA results more than anything else. While CA may be irrelevant, so is Florida if he can't bag one of those 3.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Wal-Mart also pulled their money from her and asked for the money back!
                          Last edited by Handyman; 11-20-2018, 03:23 PM.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is she trying to Roy Moore this seat? All she has to do is sit on her *** for a month with her mouth shut and it's in the bag.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Pic just released of her posing in a confederate hat

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Is she trying to Roy Moore this seat? All she has to do is sit on her *** for a month with her mouth shut and it's in the bag.
                                People who are in the Klan don't think being in the Klan is a bad thing. Why then would she try to hide her..."affiliations"?
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X