Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Ari Melber made the case for a Blue Wave tonight. Very compelling argument. He convinced me.
    Good. So you're gonna stop whining about it now?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Good. So you're gonna stop whining about it now?
      No. Cause the reason it was a blue wave is the same reason we all live under Ayn Rand rule.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Dems might pull Flake's seat out of their a55es yet:

Comment

That would make me very happy. McSally is psycho. We don't need two Marsha Blackburn's in the Senate.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

My guess is now the GOP is all in favor of counting more ballots
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Ari Melber made the case for a Blue Wave tonight. Very compelling argument. He convinced me.
              Most Dem House pickups since the first election after Nixon resigned.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And so the counter-punching begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  My guess is now the GOP is all in favor of counting more ballots
                  9,000 votes now.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

2018 - the year that Arizona became a purple state and Ohio became red.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      2018 - the year that Arizona became a purple state and Ohio became red.
                      Ohio's been trending redder since at least 2004. Can't blame Millennial libs with a college degree for wanting out. Meanwhile, there's no shortage of willing brood sows who didn't make the grade, and live in provincially-minded paradises like Circleville, McAuthur, and Cadiz. West Virginia has been slowly spreading northwestward from there.

Comment

Ohio's been trending redder since at least 2004. Can't blame Millennial libs with a college degree for wanting out. Meanwhile, there's no shortage of willing brood sows who didn't make the grade, and live in provincially-minded paradises like Circleville, McAuthur, and Cadiz. West Virginia has been slowly spreading northwestward from there.
                        Yeah. Brain drain. BO kept it in check. But as of 2018, it appears a goner.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Oh and although questions remain, Ellison has been unleashed and will be a formidable foe for the GOP.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Rick scott suing boward co claiming liberals are trying to steal election.

GOP sure changes tunes.

Comment

If the GA governor's race goes to a runoff, are people who didn't vote the first time allowed to vote? It would be interesting to see if the missing power cords get found the second time around.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/zachary...at-2018-11-07/

Zach Wahls went viral in 2011 when he delivered an impassioned speech defending his lesbian moms. Soon he'll be delivering a lot more speeches — this time, as an Iowa state senator.

Wahls, who is a Democrat, won his race in Iowa's Senate District 37 by a huge margin, defeating Libertarian opponent Carl Krambeck with 78.5-percent of the vote.

The 27-year-old who will be one of the youngest people to serve as a state senator in Iowa focused his campaign on lowering the cost of healthcare, heightened gun reform legislation, education and the rights of workers, among other issues.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X