Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    And do keep in mind Trump is probably the top violator of non stop campaigning because he can't create any type of cross party legislation and is just plain terrible at policy.
    Selling and renting condos by misrepresenting their value and quality is all don knows how to do, and that his exactly what he is doing as pres. He's too incompetent to lead, so he just goes to rallies attended by his base and lies about the condos he is selling. It's all he knows.

Comment

For the historians out there (and since I'm too lazy to look for it myself), when was the last time a "result" was changed in an election for a statewide or federal office after a recount?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I will give him a new election in AZ if we can redo FL. Seems pretty fair
        I'd take that deal.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          For the historians out there (and since I'm too lazy to look for it myself), when was the last time a "result" was changed in an election for a statewide or federal office after a recount?
          Franken?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ction-results/
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

For...? Being black I'm assuming
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Only thing worse is black female dem. I hope Abrams has security

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Only thing worse is black female dem. I hope Abrams has security
                    Rednecks loved Pam grier.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Rednecks loved Pam grier.
                      She had big...……………………………………?? ?………………….talent.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        She had big...………………………………………………………….talent.
                        She also lacked the gap teeth.

God that is horrible to say, but sadly true.

Comment

Interesting thread about the problems in Porter County, IN. Sounds like it was a ****show.

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

So SNL had Lt. Dan Crenshaw on last night. I actually think this is a big boost for him. He came on, accepted the apology from Pete Davidson, and then proceeded to rip Davidson in actually funny ways . I don’t think Davidson knew the Ariana grande ringtone was coming.
                            A republican with a sense of humor - I think he gained a lot of new recognition last night.

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...mpression=true

"If he invited me to a public hanging, I'd be on the front row"- Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith says in Tupelo, MS after Colin Hutchinson, cattle rancher, praises her.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She’s totally referring to a white person being hanged, right??

Comment

Working...
                                X