2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

The belief that McConnell wouldn't have played fair on judicial appointments is based on something pretty rock solid. The fact that McConnell was already not playing fair on judicial appointments.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      They always get to have everything both ways. That's how they are.
      Well, except for those that actually go both ways, those people can just disappear according to Conservatives.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Kim Davis lost re-election last night!

At least for her, she'll never have to sign another marriage license again!
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Well, except for those that actually go both ways, those people can just disappear according to Conservatives.
          Girls can. Silly
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Kim Davis lost re-election last night!

At least for her, she'll never have to sign another marriage license again!
            Safe to assume she'll be on the dole by Friday, though.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              For someone who does swing both ways, and being trans on top of it, I will not disappear.

I just smile at them... every time a trans person smiles, a bigot misplaces their excrement.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Kemp is now declaring victory.

If I’m not mistaken, he will certify his own results?
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Also, Dana Nessel won Michigan Attorney General; Dana is an out lesbian and the first of her kind in Michigan.

**** yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Still votes to count (which he acknowledged) and I assume if he tries to certify too quickly most courts will slap an injunction on him at least temporarily.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Still votes to count (which he acknowledged) and I assume if he tries to certify too quickly most courts will slap an injunction on him at least temporarily.
                      Right, but from what I read, it sounds like it’s only provisional left, and it looks like a low percentage of those end up getting approved.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        The suburban shift to D vote was reflected in the Twin Cities House. Every single urban and suburb went blue including Maple Grove and EP...from Blaine to Shakopee...from Stillwater to Mound. This can't be a long term winning strategy for Republicans.
                        Once again, the victorious party will misinterpret disdain for the losing party as support for theirs
                        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                        Groucho Marx
                        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                        Ron White
                        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                        Milo Bloom

Comment

Meanwhile in the Nation's Capital...

@SmashRacismDC: “Racist scumbag, leave town!”

Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.

#KnockKnockTucker https://***********/SmashRacismDC/st...284160/video/1
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

700 wrapped and unused voting machines were found in a storage facility.
                            Upon further research, 550 machines in Cobb county, 700 in Fulton county, and another 585 machines in DeKalb county were found in storage. The machines were set aside as part of the lawsuit filed last year about the voting data being deleted, but lawyers have stated that the exact number sequestered wasn't a hard and fast number, and additional machines should have been used because of the known influx of voters expected.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              The suburban shift to D vote was reflected in the Twin Cities House. Every single urban and suburb went blue including Maple Grove and EP...from Blaine to Shakopee...from Stillwater to Mound. This can't be a long term winning strategy for Republicans.
                              im shocked to see that Nolan West (R) managed to win re-election over Amir Malik (D) in Blaine. If I had not moved, I would have voted for him...
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Nolan west won? **** man...
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X