2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

I'd like to thank Fox News for allowing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to stay rent free in their viewers heads until she can afford an apartment in Washington, D.C.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

They’re so afraid of young, powerful women. Women of color.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Those are great ideas, but thats all they are. No actual plan that would get them implemented or paid for (healthcare, college).
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Those are great ideas, but thats all they are. No actual plan that would get them implemented or paid for (healthcare, college).
            No different than "Build that Wall!" or "We're bringing coal back!"

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              There were already plans to get the college stuff paid for. Health Care too. The Republicans stole now in excess of 20 trillion dollars over the last 38 years. Time for the bill to come due.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                Well there's a plan, they just don't have the senate or presidency to actually implement it.

Comment

Pelosi might not have the votes to be Speaker
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    pelosi might not have the votes to be speaker
                    lol!

Comment

It would be nice if Pelosi would announce this is her last term as Speaker. 15 years is a long time to be head of the House Dems (IIRC she took over from Gephardt??? maybe). Having said that I don't want a newbie in there getting rolled by Chump and crew either and it doesn't look like anybody is stepping up yet (Tim Ryan, Seth Moulton ???). Set up the transition, take a victory lap and lets move forward to fighting the Nazis together.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        You realize that Health Care costs were going up for everyone before Obamacare, right? Obamacare may have increased the increases but they were already there. And you also realize that the Republicans answer to that problem is to just go back to the way things were before Obamcare.

Case in point. You can save a lot of money by buying a **** insurance plan. But, you're gambling. And once you get sick and the insurance doesn't cover it you're ****ed. So, Obamacare made everyone buy good plans that covered them. That automatically increased prices. What Obamacare did not do is it didn't increase the inflation that already existed which is what Republicans and you here are trying to do.

Again. Context.
                        if someone chooses to buy a crappier plan and take on risk, that is their choice. that is sorta the definition of insurance. you can choose to be, or not.

mookie has long complained that health coverage should no longer be coined "insurance", cause it ain't. people should be paying for coverage. to cover the cost of healthcare. as it has grown, health 'insurance' has costs (co-pays) attached to usage. does your auto have anything like that? and not a 'deductible' as that is not applicable. auto also increases if you are a bad driver. health 'insurance' is desired to cover people under group plans at equal levels.

nationalize health 'insurance'. it is not insurance.

but regardless.... if someone has to pay more, that is not helping them economically. and if they choose a crappy plan (copyright scooby), so be it. population control.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          It would be nice if Pelosi would announce this is her last term as Speaker. 15 years is a long time to be head of the House Dems (IIRC she took over from Gephardt??? maybe). Having said that I don't want a newbie in there getting rolled by Chump and crew either and it doesn't look like anybody is stepping up yet (Tim Ryan, Seth Moulton ???). Set up the transition, take a victory lap and lets move forward to fighting the Nazis together.
                          I agree with you. And it's why Nancy needs to figure this out. If she doesn't the Dems will get run over. Again.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            They’re so afraid of young, powerful women. Women of color.
                            who's afraid?!?! mookie would let three of them climb atop him and tell him what to do!! all night long

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              if someone chooses to buy a crappier plan and take on risk, that is their choice. that is sorta the definition of insurance. you can choose to be, or not.

mookie has long complained that health coverage should no longer be coined "insurance", cause it ain't. people should be paying for coverage. to cover the cost of healthcare. as it has grown, health 'insurance' has costs (co-pays) attached to usage. does your auto have anything like that? and not a 'deductible' as that is not applicable. auto also increases if you are a bad driver. health 'insurance' is desired to cover people under group plans at equal levels.

nationalize health 'insurance'. it is not insurance.

but regardless.... if someone has to pay more, that is not helping them economically. and if they choose a crappy plan (copyright scooby), so be it. population control.
                              You really don't get it, do you.

If they buy a ****ty plan, and insurance doesn't cover their illness, we all end up paying for it. Get it? No, I don't think you do. You're as blind as the entire Republican caucus.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                The burden of proof is on you here to support the claim that health care premiums wouldn't have kept rising as they were before Obamacare..
                                burden is to prove a negative??? what did pro always say... 'dope'

Comment

Working...
                                X