2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

More proof they think Nancy is "too centrist".

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That person is on acid.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Has any of these hipster d-bags named someone who can actually do the job or are they doing what Young Progressives always seem to do...say things we SHOULD do but not tell us how to.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Has any of these hipster d-bags named someone who can actually do the job or are they doing what Young Progressives always seem to do...say things we SHOULD do but not tell us how to.
            I agree.

But, what I am seeing is she is getting resistance from both ends. Progressives, and centrists who thinks she's too progressive. Not a very strong coalition to get a different speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              I say keep Pelosi as Speaker, and install one of the younger members as Majority Whip, or a few of them in the lesser positions, and begin grooming her successor.
              This is what I am thinking. I also think she could seal the deal if she would agree to announce her retirement from the House at the end of this term. She's got to throw some kind of bone to the New Lefties.

Comment

AOC is living in the Conservatives heads. They are taking pictures of her outfits now trying to prove she isnt struggling. ***? She is all over twitter today...

She owned Politico over this:

To which she responded:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Broward county uploaded votes two mins past deadline so Florida says no broward co votes count

Comment

Unreal.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Broward county uploaded votes two mins past deadline so Florida says no broward co votes count
                      That shouldn't be legal IMO.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        That shouldn't be legal IMO.
                        Who doesn't own a watch?

How can someone be so stupid as to miss a deadline like this?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Who doesn't own a watch?

How can someone be so stupid as to miss a deadline like this?
                          Doesn't matter... Count the votes... There shouldn't be a hard deadline.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Doesn't matter... Count the votes... There shouldn't be a hard deadline.
                            ok.... so someone shows up with a box mid-feb?!? no deadline
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

My guess is if they take it to court a judge grants them a 2 minute waiver. If not though they really have no one to blame but themselves.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

At what point do we tell Florida they have to vote a week earlier?
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X