No announcement yet.

2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump appointed lawyer in federal court in Bangor Maine will be ruling on the request to stop processing ranked choice ballots until the legality has been decided.

Maine Secretary of State says he expects they will be done scanning the remaining ballots by this afternoon and will declare a winner.

We’ll see which happens first.

Comment

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Mookie stated that costs for some escalated.
      Yeah... because of "Obamacare", that's the implication.
      Therefore for those their economic situation was not improved... whereas Scooby claimed they improved (and you used 99%, which was probably higher than Scooby)
      Because the Republicans are a bunch of grifters whose sole purpose is to transfer money to 1% of the population.

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      Anatomy of a landslide. Minnesota's Walz is a case study on how Dems win the heartland by flipping independent perennial voters and unifying the state. Walz picked up a larger percent than any MN governor since Arnie Carlson in '94.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/11/1...nge-with-maps/
      Walz won in a liberal state during a blue wave. You'd have to be extremely incompetent to **** that up.
      Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-15-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Following a very popular Dem Governor. Walz is a case study in nothing.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Minnesota Congressman Tom Emmer to run the NRCC.

He was on WCCO this morning. Thinks he can take the House back next time. Says Republicans need to flip 16 seats and 11 of the seats Democrats took last time are going to be easy street to flip cause their Republican seats. Also, indicated that a lot of Dems ran on Republican platforms this time. I guess he doesn't realize how radical his party is and that true centrism exists on the Democratic side, and not the Republican side.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Please, I can't stop laughing....

@senatemajldr: My latest Op-Ed: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country? https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sen-...of-the-country
            You're right. It's hilarious that Mitch would pose that question given he himself proclaimed Republicans were going to obstruct Obama from the onset as well as how dirty he played with the Garland nomination. But I suspect that's not what you found funny.
            Last edited by Slap Shot; 11-15-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              So everyone who uses health care goes into the ER?
              Everyone who uses health care that can't afford it goes into the ER. The ER also happens to be one of the most expensive ways to treat patients, so it's a double whammy on the rest of us picking up the tab.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Minnesota Congressman Tom Emmer to run the NRCC.

He was on WCCO this morning. Thinks he can take the House back next time. Says Republicans need to flip 16 seats and 11 of the seats Democrats took last time are going to be easy street to flip cause their Republican seats. Also, indicated that a lot of Dems ran on Republican platforms this time. I guess he doesn't realize how radical his party is and that true centrism exists on the Democratic side, and not the Republican side.
                Whenever I read something like this I think to myself, what's he supposed to say? "We're fuked?" Due to gerrymandering the Dems didn't exactly romp in deep red states. They did romp in CA, PA, NY and NJ so I'm not sure what 11 seats he's talking about (one in SC, KS, OK...and?)
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  Trump appointed lawyer in federal court in Bangor Maine will be ruling on the request to stop processing ranked choice ballots until the legality has been decided.

Maine Secretary of State says he expects they will be done scanning the remaining ballots by this afternoon and will declare a winner.

We’ll see which happens first.

https://cloudup.com/iTDDcM6ta6n

Comment

I think this is pretty accurate.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I don't think that's the only case against her.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        I don't think that's the only case against her.
                        Oh, really. What's the case then? She knows how to count votes. She gets things passed. She raises more money for Democrats than anyone else. Appears to me that Democrats just spend way to much time listening to Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Oh, really. What's the case then? She knows how to count votes. She gets things passed. She raises more money for Democrats than anyone else. Appears to me that Democrats just spend way to much time listening to Republicans.
                          I hate to say it but this is 100% correct. If the Dems cave and put someone else in power they risk a ton for no reason. Let her hold the job for two years and stick it to Trump. She can groom the next in line.

She will do way more than anyone else in the position right now. If the Dems go spineless on this one it sets a bad tone.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Think we need to see a D on tv news bleeped out when they address a R with “f you”. Why let tD be the only non pc pol
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Also start using a nickname for tD like he does with creepy joe or lyin’ Ted. What possible comeback could they have to answer to?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So I get it with younger progressives not thinking two soon to be 80 year olds (Pelosi, Hoyer) are the best representatives for their interests. That's why I'll reiterate Pelosi needs to announce this is her last go around as Dem leader. Its not her effectiveness (she passed the entirety of Obama's agenda aside from the carbon tax) which shouldn't be in doubt and will be needed until the Nazis are finally vanquished in 2020. But lets have a transition plan in sight as we head into the next Congress.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X