Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    ok.... so someone shows up with a box mid-feb?!? no deadline
    I could see Republicans trying that some day.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      At what point do we tell Florida they have to vote a week earlier?
      They would still "Florida" it up somehow.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        At what point do we tell Florida they have to vote a week earlier?
        Mookie likes this idea!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          You were not paying attention to the elections then. There are many centrists out there. Ryan is one of them. The Seth Moulton guy is another one. Not making **** up at all. And don't spout at me, I have no problem with incrementalism. But, you have a large voter block that's going to want results. And, that unimpressive list of legislative accomplishments you hit me with isn't going to cut it for very long.
          Kindly name me a position Seth Moulton has that you would describe as "centrist"?
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Kindly name me a position Seth Moulton has that you would describe as "centrist"?
            Male

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              It's all centrist. There is not a single progressive change in his entire platform. Everything I've read and researched is bland vanilla nibbling at the edges. There's no new ideas coming from him at all.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Free healthcare for all is a new idea?

Free college?

Taxing the rich is a new idea?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Free healthcare for all is a new idea?

Free college?

Taxing the rich is a new idea?

Nothing is for free, genius.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    It's all centrist. There is not a single progressive change in his entire platform. Everything I've read and researched is bland vanilla nibbling at the edges. There's no new ideas coming from him at all.
                    So I'll make it easy for you and post a link to the dude's website. Show me the centrism.

https://moulton.house.gov/issues/

"Progressive" isn't something owned by AOC, Bernie, Cynthia Nixon or Kepler. Wanting higher taxes on the rich is progressive, not anybody who doesn't advocate for a 95% tax rate on income over 100K is really a conservative. For somebody who professes to hate Republicans you sure are willing to roll over and play fetch on command whenever they try to come up with a way to divide and conquer us.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      AOC is living in the Conservatives heads. They are taking pictures of her outfits now trying to prove she isnt struggling. ***? She is all over twitter today...

She owned Politico over this:

To which she responded:

It continues as we’ve moved back to her clothes:
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Broward county uploaded votes two mins past deadline so Florida says no broward co votes count
                        Here's the rub, and anybody who works with data transfers on a regular basis can address this very thing. Two minutes is well within a normal variance. If I start something at 1:59PM, it may very well be received by the contra party up to 1hr later for bulk data transfers. If using real-time messaging, a 1- to 3-minute variance isn't unheard of at all. The lawyers for the Democrats should have Broward County's officials look at their local logged transaction time to compare to what the State of Florida claims. If there's a pre-cutoff and post-cutoff discrepancy between the two record sets, there's a solid case to be made in court.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Here's the rub, and anybody who works with data transfers on a regular basis can address this very thing. Two minutes is well within a normal variance. If I start something at 1:59PM, it may very well be received by the contra party up to 1hr later for bulk data transfers. If using real-time messaging, a 1- to 3-minute variance isn't unheard of at all. The lawyers for the Democrats should have Broward County's officials look at their local logged transaction time to compare to what the State of Florida claims. If there's a pre-cutoff and post-cutoff discrepancy between the two record sets, there's a solid case to be made in court.
                          I agree. Uploads and a two minute gap is crap

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            It continues as we’ve moved back to her clothes:
                            The backside comment was just . It's not always objectification of women, sometimes it's just plain ol' condescension over class. Which isn't much better. (It's also possible I just don't get it, because I'm not a woman. So I'll readily admit that.)

She's not wrong to call him out for his dipsh-t comment, though.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Broward county uploaded votes two mins past deadline so Florida says no broward co votes count
                              It's not at all the case that no Broward County votes count. With the recount failing to meet the deadline, the vote totals from the first count simply become official. In fact Scott gained 779 vote margin in Broward on the recount which will not become official. Palm Beach County also failed to meet the deadline and their first count will become official. Hillsborough County, in which Scott gained 174 on the recount, met the deadline but refused to submit the results as they could not explain a discrepancy in vote totals between the two counts, so they stuck with the first one. All other FL counties met the recount deadline.

The Senate race is going to a hand recount anyway, so they are all going to have another chance in that race.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                It's not at all the case that no Broward County votes count. With the recount failing to meet the deadline, the vote totals from the first count simply become official. In fact Scott gained 779 vote margin in Broward on the recount which will not become official. Palm Beach County also failed to meet the deadline and their first count will become official. Hillsborough County, in which Scott gained 174 on the recount, met the deadline but refused to submit the results as they could not explain a discrepancy in vote totals between the two counts, so they stuck with the first one. All other FL counties met the recount deadline.

The Senate race is going to a hand recount anyway, so they are all going to have another chance in that race.
                                It's not looking like it's going to matter anyway. Initial indications in the hand recount are that the Senate race undervotes are legitimate undervotes--not any sort of machine problem. That was really Nelson's only realistic shot at making up the difference (to the extent that that was realistic in the first place).
                                Last edited by GrinCDXX; 11-16-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X