Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Democrats cower before Republican criticism,.
    cause they see R win elections and realize that somehow they forgot how to talk to the people who vote (and the R knows how to). once they recover that skill there will be hope. but even earlier this month it was voters reacting to tD and not to any D message. best strategy D had two weeks ago was to be quiet and let the "NOT R" next to their name do the talking
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      They're handing out stock awards over here now! Good times.
      if it goes up

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Can you give me an example of Republicans solving an actual problem? I've been waiting since 2010 for their great cheaper better faster Health Care Plan and nothing.
        No, but that wasn't the question. Don't have an example to provide? I even prefaced it by saying that both sides aren't listening. This whole across the aisle stuff you here from everyone is all a crock. No one seems to actually want to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
          No, but that wasn't the question. Don't have an example to provide? I even prefaced it by saying that both sides aren't listening. This whole across the aisle stuff you here from everyone is all a crock. No one seems to actually want to do that.
          There was no reason for the GOP to be bipartisan when they controlled everything. I wouldn't be either if the other party was against every thing i wanted.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            The pay as you go program that Pelosi has used was in direct response to Republicans. NO PUBLIC OPTION in Obamacare was in direct response to Republicans. Money for Border Security is in direct response to Republicans.

Who isn't listening again?

I could go on and on.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              That's not economically illiterate, that's listening to the Republicans when they whine about deficits. That's what he meant, too many people listen to the Repub criticism, and say, "If only we do this, they won't hate us so much".

Democrats cower before Republican criticism, and so offer up only like-warm policy measures as a result. It's why Obama began every negotiating point from the middle, and compromised to the right. Dems need to stand up and say eff that, this is what we're gonna do. And Pelosi can get that done.
              Bingo. And of course none of these critics can come up with anyone who has the clout to do all of this instead of Pelosi.

Speaker of the House is politics in it's highest form. You don't put someone in the position who can't stand in the President's face (or their own party if needed) and win the staring contest.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh, really. What's the case then? She knows how to count votes. She gets things passed. She raises more money for Democrats than anyone else. Appears to me that Democrats just spend way to much time listening to Republicans.
                I read this somewhere, and I agree: Pelosi could do much the same working as she does now by taking on the Majority Whip role rather than Speaker. Have somebody else with some decent experience in the House, is in a strong blue district, and is much younger, take on the Speaker mantle. Presenting a relatively new face to the party can only help, assuming Pelosi is willing to work as the Whip.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  if it goes up
                  Are you new to this country? Stock prices always go up for us plutocrats!!!
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

The pay as you go program that Pelosi has used was in direct response to Republicans. NO PUBLIC OPTION in Obamacare was in direct response to Republicans. Money for Border Security is in direct response to Republicans.

Who isn't listening again?

I could go on and on.
                    See, that's all I was asking with my point blank question. Thanks.

Comment

Also start using a nickname for tD like he does with creepy joe or lyin’ Ted. What possible comeback could they have to answer to?
                      Hillary tried "Dangerous Donald", and it didn't work.

I'm partial to "Delusional Donnie" myself.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

President Chump! Pretty much sums it up...
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          I read this somewhere, and I agree: Pelosi could do much the same working as she does now by taking on the Majority Whip role rather than Speaker. Have somebody else with some decent experience in the House, is in a strong blue district, and is much younger, take on the Speaker mantle. Presenting a relatively new face to the party can only help, assuming Pelosi is willing to work as the Whip.
                          I don't think they developed their bench well enough to do that. I do think that no matter what they have to come up with some plans.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

dangerous donald is something he would love! that's baddass

now d!ckless donald would be a winner, if the news programs wouldn't beep it out

Comment

dangerous donald is something he would love! that's baddass

now d!ckless donald would be a winner, if the news programs wouldn't beep it out
                              Just change it to Emasculated Donald. No beep.

Comment

If the news was smarter, they wouldnt talk about donald at all. They report every word he says, which is exactly what he wants.

Ignore his pronouncements.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X