2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    True, it's also something you do when scumbags push falsehoods.
    There you go again.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
      Lying is a sin...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Lying is a sin...
        But what is truth?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

But what is truth?
          So, now you're channeling Giuliani? Seriously dude. Feel free to post criticisms about Democrats. There are thousands of them. Just stop trying to excuse every ****ed up thing Republicans do by equating it to something a Democrat may have done.

Pretty simple thing.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Joe is channeling Kelly Ann.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Joe is channeling Kelly Ann.
              Rudy Giuliani’s assertion that “truth isn’t truth” topped a Yale Law School librarian’s list for the most notable quotes of 2018, according to The Associated Press.
              This is what I immediately thought about.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If you have paid attention to anything I have posted the past 10 years on this side of the board you would know I rip Democrats quite often. That I rip the Right now more often than the Left isnt bias...it is because they are doing rippable things.

This is like when fans want everything in a game to be even up. Sure, in a perfect world PP time should probably be close to even but just because one team has a ton more PP time doesnt mean the refs are biased against them. They might have just been committing more penalties than the other squad.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  This is what I immediately thought about.
                  Andrew Lloyd Weber
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

But what is truth?
                      Apparently you wouldn't know what the truth was if it was down on it's knees giving you a skull job. You are a one note guitar solo. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Apparently you wouldn't know what the truth was if it was down on it's knees giving you a skull job. You are a one note guitar solo. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
                        Cinnamon Girl?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

In sports, if a team's fans are overly disruptive...you penalize the team. That system works extremely well and minimizes future problems.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                          X