This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Pretty clear their gun laws aren’t working.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Pretty clear their gun laws aren’t working.
      Yep. Another ****ing semi-auto. Ban every ****ing one of them.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Interesting how the solution keeps changing.

Comment

Interesting how the solution keeps changing.
          The solution has never changed. The end goal has always been complete confiscation. They're just trying to figure out how to get inches in their gaslighting so the frog doesn't jump out of the pot.

Comment

The story I read said he used a handgun?
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              Semi-Auto Handgun. Ban them all.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Semi-auto....

Now please keep explaining that people for gun control don't even understand anything about guns.

Comment

Well, I don't own any handguns, but I suspect pretty much all of them around today are "semi-automatic." I've never seen a bolt action or pump action handgun. I suppose some exotic may be a single shot, but I haven't seen one.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Criminals fully support this.

Comment

Well, I don't own any handguns, but I suspect pretty much all of them around today are "semi-automatic." I've never seen a bolt action or pump action handgun. I suppose some exotic may be a single shot, but I haven't seen one.
                      Good. Ban them all. New design necessary. One round at a time. Or you cannot own it.

Comment

Semi-automatic =

1 trigger = 1 bang.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Criminals fully support this.
                          Is the Caravan on it's way too?

Comment

Probably have to go back to Civil War era handguns
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

It's the 312th day of the year.

Comment

A revolver is semi-auto: one trigger activation, one round fires, next round readied when the trigger released but does not fire until the next trigger activation.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X