This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

So we can add doctors to the list of Deep State (((cabalists))) now.

This will be great for Alex's sales of energy elixirs and boner pills.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      So we can add doctors to the list of Deep State (((cabalists))) now.

This will be great for Alex's sales of energy elixirs and boner pills.
      well, that might decrease the population a bit.

Comment

I have been a motorcycle rider since I was 11 and bike rider since 4, I rarely wear a helmet. When I crashed while mountain biking and broke my Aaron Rodgers bone and went to the doctor he asked me if I wore a helmet and when I said no he started lecturing me on the importance of wearing a helmet.
        I asked him how wearing a helmet would have prevented a broken collar bone. He gave me a stupid look. I told him I'm paying you to attend to my broken bone, not how to ride a bike. The nurse smiled.
        A similar thing happened when I crashed on my motorcycle and had a case of road rash. Again I asked him how a helmet would have prevented the road rash on my arms and legs. No answer.

Do the job you are paid to do and like Clint Eastwood said: "Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one". Just because you are a doctor doesn't make your opinion more important.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
          I have been a motorcycle rider since I was 11 and bike rider since 4, I rarely wear a helmet. When I crashed while mountain biking and broke my Aaron Rodgers bone and went to the doctor he asked me if I wore a helmet and when I said no he started lecturing me on the importance of wearing a helmet.
          I asked him how wearing a helmet would have prevented a broken collar bone. He gave me a stupid look. I told him I'm paying you to attend to my broken bone, not how to ride a bike. The nurse smiled.
          A similar thing happened when I crashed on my motorcycle and had a case of road rash. Again I asked him how a helmet would have prevented the road rash on my arms and legs. No answer.

Do the job you are paid to do and like Clint Eastwood said: "Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one". Just because you are a doctor doesn't make your opinion more important.
          Keep sticking it to the doctors. What do they know?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post

Hopefully next time you crack open your skull and make the world a better place

Comment

Cool story, bro. You get the nurse's number, too?

Comment

Obvious troll...

Wondering if this guy is the spawn of NAPALM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Obvious troll...

Wondering if this guy is the spawn of NAPALM.
                  I'm wondering why people are engaging in convo with him....
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    I'm wondering why people are engaging in convo with him....
                    The same reason everyone else responds. Either because the troll was good and they are triggered, or to reverse-troll for the lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      The same reason everyone else responds. Either because the troll was good and they are triggered, or to reverse-troll for the lulz.
                      I never understood reverse-trolling. *shrug*
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        Hopefully next time you crack open your skull and make the world a better place
                        Wow! Way to keep it classy.
                        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                        Groucho Marx
                        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                        Ron White
                        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                        Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post

When you're drooling all over yourself after a traumatic brain injury, guess who ends up paying for your care the rest of your vegetable life?

What do they call riders who don't wear helmets? Organ donors.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Keep sticking it to the doctors. What do they know?
                            a lot about docterin'
                            no more than anybody else about ridin' bikes n' trikes, probably less

so do you suppose the soooooo concerned about guns doctor lectures gang bangerz and homeboys not to play with guns when they come in to have the lead pulled out of them?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I never understood reverse-trolling. *shrug*
                              so let me man 'splain it to you:

some people just can't resist responding, and then when they realize what a dumb azz they are they claim they are reverse trolling

why would a troll give a schidt if you are trolling?

Comment

Are you seriously drunk at 7 AM?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X