X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Well, I don't own any handguns, but I suspect pretty much all of them around today are "semi-automatic." I've never seen a bolt action or pump action handgun. I suppose some exotic may be a single shot, but I haven't seen one.
    Derringer.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Probably have to go back to Civil War era handguns
      In a word: yes.

You'd need to go to musket-style pistols ala this.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        A revolver is semi-auto: one trigger activation, one round fires, next round readied when the trigger released but does not fire until the next trigger activation.
        Good. Ban those too.

You people will NOT fix the **** that needs fixing. As long as that's going on I and many others will ask for a full ban.

1. Trump changed the law that prevented some mentally ill people from getting guns.
        2. The documentation system and gun registry in this country is paper based.
        3. Background checks are not happening on all sales, AND with the documentation system not being on computers it doesn't really matter.
        4. You will not treat guns like cars. A logical approach.

So, if we can't have logical controls then we can't have guns. If gun owners are going to act like children then they deserve to be treated like children.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sherrif deputy rushed in to confront shooter and was killed. I guess he wasn’t a good guy with a gun.

Comment

College country music night (and Wednesday where they allow in 18 year olds no less) and some in the facility were reportedly also at Route 91 in Vegas.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I'm convinced. Country music is the bane of society.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Good. Ban those too.

You people will NOT fix the **** that needs fixing. As long as that's going on I and many others will ask for a full ban.

1. Trump changed the law that prevented some mentally ill people from getting guns.
                3. Background checks are not happening on all sales, AND with the documentation system not being on computers it doesn't really matter.

So, if we can't have logical controls then we can't have guns. If gun owners are going to act like children then they deserve to be treated like children.
                So what happens after we ban guns and have a Toronto style attack? You sound just like one of those people who is afraid of the caravan.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Closely followed by religion.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Good. Ban those too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Sherrif deputy rushed in to confront shooter and was killed. I guess he wasn’t a good guy with a gun.
                      The deputy walked into an ambush situation and was killed in the line of duty trying to save others.

The good guys don't always win.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It’s true

Comment

The deputy walked into an ambush situation and was killed in the line of duty trying to save others.

But Ive Been told they are the solution.

Comment

How do you know 50 people wouldn’t have been killed if he didn’t walk in?
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              But Ive Been told they are the solution.
                              They're in control of the situation now aren't they?

They can't be everywhere all the time.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

...and some in the facility were reportedly also at Route 91 in Vegas.
                                That's some Final Destination type coincidence.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X