X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    I think society has to start to make fear 'unfashionable' by turning falling for fear to appear pathetic.
    Every time we try that (basket of deplorables, etc.) the snowflakes start crying.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      I think society has to start to make fear 'unfashionable' by turning falling for fear to appear pathetic.
      Speaking of fear, what happened to the caravan? Haven't heard much about them since Tuesday. Are we not worried about it anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
        Speaking of fear, what happened to the caravan? Haven't heard much about them since Tuesday. Are we not worried about it anymore?
        Sure are. We're changing Amnesty Law on the fly.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
          Advanced stealth technology.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            *snip*

13 people shot and killed and all the new Senator can think of is the 2nd Amendment.
            Perfectly in the pocket of the NRA right there. Like I said, you can't argue with these imbeciles. They will just talk right past you.

Comment

(Sorry if this is a repost.) The Thousand Oaks shooter posted this, allegedly, just before shooting up the bar.
              Authorities have identified a Facebook post believed to have been made by the shooter around the time of the attack, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the ongoing investigation.

In it, the writer says: "I hope people call me insane... (laughing emojis).. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'.. or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening..."

When CNN read the post to a friend of Long's, who did not want to be publicly identified, the friend said, "That does not sound like Ian to me at all. I don't know what was going through his head when he wrote this. It must have been terrible."
              Thoughts and prayers.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                (Sorry if this is a repost.) The Thousand Oaks shooter posted this, allegedly, just before shooting up the bar.

Thoughts and prayers.
                Wow. I'm guessing that between the guy being an ex marine - and him mocking politicians for doing nothing - that this will be put on ignore by Trump/GOP/NRA/Gun Supporters.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

He'll be labeled a deranged lib by the end of the day.

In other news, the NRA is now taking their fight against doctors who probe into their patients' gun ownership/use to social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Thoughts and prayers.
                    Did he not have a documented history of mental illness?
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Why do you pretend to care?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Completely missed the point. He's mocking US leaders, only offering thoughts and prayers in answer to any gun violence. And that's coming from a man who was diagnosed with PTSD and whose mother is on the record as saying she feared for others with regards to what her son might do. America's gun laws are clearly inadequate.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Sshh. He wants universal health care remember? One of the republicans he loves is sure to get that going soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Comment

Apparently I missed this last night:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Apparently I missed this last night:

"...The largest death toll from an attack in the last 12 days."

Let that line sink in with you for a moment.
                                Last edited by St. Clown; 11-09-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X