• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Same source:

Ventura County is in CA.
    OK but I was referring to the magazine which you said was illegal in CA. It doesn't change the fact about guns flowing from NV to CA anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      And when you can tell me that is an actual possibility you will have a point. Since that isnt possible either come up with a real solution or shut up already. It isnt like we dont know what you really think Drew, trust us the fact you cant even parse the language of specific ideas or the fact that you spew Right Wing diarrhea every time this comes up tells everyone what they need to know about you.

Thoughts and prayers though to you and yours...must be quite the struggle.
      I’ve offered solutions. I’m in favor of a waiting period. I think some sort of national gun license with extra training and vetting would be good. There is no hiding from the problems we face though. You and others are insane if you think some minor changes will fix everything and ever crazier if you think some sort of massive gun ban/confiscation is the answer.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I’ve offered solutions. I’m in favor of a waiting period. I think some sort of national gun license with extra training and vetting would be good. There is no hiding from the problems we face though. You and others are insane if you think some minor changes will fix everything and ever crazier if you think some sort of massive gun ban/confiscation is the answer.
        Those are really just empty words coming from someone who continues to carry the water for a President who is owned by the Russian-backed NRA.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
          Those are really just empty words coming from someone who continues to carry the water for a President who is owned by the Russian-backed NRA.
          So you’re not in favor of a waiting period or stricter requirements to buy a gun?

Comment

No sense in piling on with my own opinions for the umpteenth time. I guess we're just supposed to live in constant fear of attacks now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              So you’re not in favor of a waiting period or stricter requirements to buy a gun?
              No I'm in favor of both, and I'm also in favor of voting that way. What this argument eventually boils down to is that someone on the right will say "I'm in favor of idea X" but they will vote against candidates who will help make that happen. I believe we may have a majority in the House now who would vote that way, but you couldn't get a bill like that through the Senate, let alone signed by the POS in the White House. So when you're willing to vote to make it happen, get back to me.

Comment

OK but I was referring to the magazine which you said was illegal in CA. It doesn't change the fact about guns flowing from NV to CA anyway.
                As the source (and quote) states, the perpetrator modified the magazine.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You know who the biggest snowflakes in the United States are? Gun owners. They're such ******* they don't want any hurdles placed in front of them for the safety of the rest of us. What a bunch of *******.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

As the source (and quote) states, the perpetrator modified the magazine.
                    The issue is bigger than 1 mass shooting. I'm sure the victims will be happy to know he bought the gun legally, despite the fact that he was a complete nutjob.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      You know who the biggest snowflakes in the United States are? Gun owners. They're such ******* they don't want any hurdles placed in front of them for the safety of the rest of us. What a bunch of *******.
                      See my posts below. I want a safer country.

Comment

The issue is bigger than 1 mass shooting. I'm sure the victims will be happy to know he bought the gun legally, despite the fact that he was a complete nutjob.
                        Mental Health professionals had him and let him go. Another failure.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You and Scoob gonna be cellmates?

(I've never met either so I'm guessing.)
                          I'm (((White))) so I am ok.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You know who the biggest snowflakes in the United States are? Gun owners White men.
                            Fixed your post.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Fixed your post.
                              I stand corrected.

Comment

Good. Ban them all. New design necessary. One round at a time. Or you cannot own it.
                                Do you mean a single-round capacity for the firearm?

We could go back to the old revolver style, 6-8 round capacity, and the user has to re-cock the hammer each time s/he wants to shoot. It would help prevent the double-fisted shooters and 15-round magazines.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X