Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wow. Such a trooper. What a strong man.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yes but the investments in his property are still the same.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Translation: Ryan has already secured a post-Congress gig at some old money think tank and doesn't need to roll over and fetch on command anymore.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  There is a Twitter thread about fake sexual harassment being committed by Mueller in an effort to discredit him. I fully expect the GOP bandwagon to jump aboard this and give him the treatment that should have been given to Kavenaugh.

Best part, they're openly admitting they're paying people to make up these stories.
                  Course, Republicans will believe those women's stories.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And Jacob Wohl, notorious fraudster and Twitter troll, is found to have been behind it.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I don’t agree on banning all semiautomatics. I have a shotgun that’s a semiautomatic. It’s a field gun but I use it for trap and skeet. Sometimes you need more than one or two shells for hunting.
                      Not with my marksmanship you don't.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Edit: ok, I had at least lukewarm support for Gorsuch and Roberts. Both were eminently qualified and had good character.
                      I had little problem with Gorsuch. He was squeaky clean, and was replacing another conservative. The exact opposite of Kavanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I'd go full semi-auto ban.

It's time for hunters to suffer because of the stupidity of others just like the rest of us. Getting punished because of other people not being able to control themselves (the NRA) is the American Way.
                        No honest hunter should feel punished by a semi-automatics ban. It would do them some good to be less casual with their aim.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          And Jacob Wohl, notorious fraudster and Twitter troll, is found to have been behind it.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            Well there are degrees of left and right on almost every issue and how "extreme" your views are could determine if you are more "centrist" or not... I happen to agree right now that I lean left and don't have a lot of use for what seems to be mainstream republican thinking right now, but at the same time I do think there are candidates on the far left talking about things that I personally think go too far..
                            100% agree
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Good luck doing this one without a Constitutional amendment. https://www.infowars.com/trump-to-te...t-citizenship/

14th section 1 is very clear.
                                Wow, you're actually right for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X