Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Is there anywhere that is going to note that amount of time devoted to the caravan on Fox now, versus the last few weeks?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Seriously? I disagree. Trump's not touching Mueller. He'd lose 40% of his foil-Tweets. He'd lose his "witch hunt" meme theme. No way he gives that up.
      He's not going to do anything to Mueller because Mueller's not going to try to prosecute him. Mueller is going to release a report that details lots of nefarious dealings engaged in by Trump and his campaign, then he'll go on vacation. If a U.S. attorney or the House decides to act, so be it. He'll cooperate, I assume.

We've been hearing about Mueller getting fired pretty much since Mueller was hired. Why fire him now? He's already prosecuted the staff members he's going to prosecute. Firing him won't stop the release of the report ripping Trump to shreds. Maybe Mueller's going to go after the family. That would be the only reason that I could see that Trump would try to can him.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Aww. Does everyone like how Flaggy spent the last few months with repeated stories about how Mueller was going to be fired and end his investigation in a few days and of course nothing happened, and now that something major happened he tries to come in after the fact and take credit? So cute.
        I never said anything of the sort. I knew Müller was going to be exposed, but I knew he wouldn't give up the ship. Globo-fascists are like cockroaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          What sort of authority would Mueller have if he was fired?
          It's not the question of his authority, but rather the verdict presumption as a consequence of the action. People think it'll happen now because, whether he does or doesn't, he'll see impeachment anyway. Trump was biding his time because he knew Müller was making a fool out of himself. Now that he has the Senate, expect to see better Cabinet members being confirmed, and there's talk of potential military tribunals for treason.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            ... and there's talk of potential military tribunals for treason.
            You've earned the

< facepalm >

for that.

If this was ESPN you'd get a "C'mon man!"
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              He's not going to do anything to Mueller because Mueller's not going to try to prosecute him. Mueller is going to release a report that details lots of nefarious dealings engaged in by Trump and his campaign, then he'll go on vacation. If a U.S. attorney or the House decides to act, so be it. He'll cooperate, I assume.

We've been hearing about Mueller getting fired pretty much since Mueller was hired. Why fire him now? He's already prosecuted the staff members he's going to prosecute. Firing him won't stop the release of the report ripping Trump to shreds. Maybe Mueller's going to go after the family. That would be the only reason that I could see that Trump would try to can him.
              If the new acting AG allows such a report to ever see the light of day.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's not the question of his authority, but rather the verdict presumption as a consequence of the action. People think it'll happen now because, whether he does or doesn't, he'll see impeachment anyway. Trump was biding his time because he knew Müller was making a fool out of himself. Now that he has the Senate, expect to see better Cabinet members being confirmed, and there's talk of potential military tribunals for treason.
                To get better cabinet members confirmed, first you'll need to see better cabinet members nominated.

Tell us, which cabinet members that Trump nominated did the Senate fail to confirm?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  ...Now that he has the Senate, ...
                  Devin Nunes, is that you?

Trump has *HAD* the Senate. For two fu**ing years.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also... woooooooooooowwwwwww!

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

and there's talk of potential military tribunals for treason.
                      Sure there is. The Easter Bunny and Count Chocula will be there too.
                      Last edited by French Rage; 11-07-2018, 05:38 PM.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        ] Maybe Mueller's going to go after the family. That would be the only reason that I could see that Trump would try to can him.
                        That and Trump demands implicit yet extreme loyalty - which is why most of those around him have gotten the axe.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 & Robert Gregory Bowers
                          Globo-fascists are like cockroaches.

KDR

Comment

We all know exactly what group Flag was referring to with the "cockroaches" comment. No need to point it out further.

He's become a neo-Nazi to own the libs, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              We all know exactly what group Flag was referring to with the "cockroaches" comment. No need to point it out further.

He's become a neo-Nazi to own the libs, I guess.
                              I don’t think “become” is correct. Those types of people have always been. The only thing they’ve “become” is emboldened to go public with it.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Acosta has been denied access to the WH.

I’d advise him to stay away from any embassies or consulates if he happens to travel abroad.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X