Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Well appropriate outrage here, right guys?

“Breaking news: Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.”
    Is her name last name Clinton?

If yes = Respond with outrage
    If not = "Hillary did it, so who cares"
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Shoulda got Dennis Miller. I bet he has most of the 5 minutes of material on Michelle Wolf that he promised us by now.
      Lmao, and then he found some lame way to back out of it.

Comment

“Breaking news: Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.”
        Lock the ***** up.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

If she broke the law, then yes, lock her up. I said the same with Ms Clinton.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...e52_story.html

The administration has considered sharing census information with law enforcement. In case you're wondering, that's blatantly illegal. In case you're also wondering, the right was so worried about census information being used to lock people up when the black guy was in charge.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Ermahgersh Orange Man putting out propaganda! We must counteract this by... ummm... putting out propaganda! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzCVJSSPvRc

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/polit...ent/index.html

(CNN)Three Democratic senators on Monday filed a lawsuit challenging the appointment of acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, ratcheting up the court effort to declare his placement atop the Justice Department as unconstitutional.
                        Sens. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Mazie Hirono of Hawaii filed the suit in US District Court on Monday, represented by the public interest groups Protect Democracy and the Constitutional Accountability Center.
                        "The stakes are too high to allow the president to install an unconfirmed lackey to lead the Department of Justice — a lackey whose stated purpose, apparently, is undermining a major investigation into the president," Whitehouse said in a statement.
                        Hope this goes to the Supreme Court and they lose. People need to learn.

Comment

She's another bad hombre.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Not the only shortlist he was on: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...bin-laden-raid

While McRaven has been vocal in his opposition of Trump stripping past government officials of their security clearances, he never endorsed Clinton for president ahead of the 2016 election. He was reportedly included on a shortlist for national security roles within the Trump administration that was compiled by former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie when he was heading the transition process.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

$10 says you don't hear about this one in FW: FW: FW: emails from your uncle: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/me...toronto-hotel/

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                $10 says you don't hear about this one in FW: FW: FW: emails from your uncle: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/me...toronto-hotel/
                                What, that we don't hear that when Michelle Obama and Melania Trump travel, the State Department racks up tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses for their advance work?
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X