Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

The new year can't come soon enough.

Comment

I knew he would break the bank. We are so ****ed when the next recession hits. Every time it gets worse.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Based on that reason, when is he going to cut off funds to himself? We are paying a lot of money to his companies, when he should have separated himself from it.

How are people so angry over corrupt money for public project not up in arms over that? Worse, how are the nationists ok with foreign countries paying large money to dump inc, which is unconstitutional?

Will there ever be a breaking point, or are we seeing the true colors (or anti colors) of r’s and other apologists?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Will there ever be a breaking point, or are we seeing the true colors (or anti colors) of r’s and other apologists?
          No, there probably won't be a breaking point where the republicans come around. The breaking point is going to be rampant and daily violence. When we actually see mail bombs being sent to political opponents that go off, when we see mass shootings every day instead of every week or month, when we see the dead bodies of infant immigrants seeking asylum on the streets, maybe then republicans will come around and admit their ways were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            Based on that reason, when is he going to cut off funds to himself? We are paying a lot of money to his companies, when he should have separated himself from it.

How are people so angry over corrupt money for public project not up in arms over that? Worse, how are the nationists ok with foreign countries paying large money to dump inc, which is unconstitutional?

This is their true colors. Trump is just a goal horn instead of a dogwhistle.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Trump's at the WH all day today.... https://***********/jdawsey1/status/1061999063120429056

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kudos to ABC news for reporting an unsubstantiated Trump claim the right way:
                  “Calling ballots ‘massively infected,’ Pres. Trump made claims of fraud without providing any evidence.”
                  Next step would be to ask WH press office: “Is there any evidence to back up this claim or is it just the way he feels?” And then report what the press office says. Trump needs to be hit frequently with the "Is there any evidence" question as was the case when he claimed there were Middle Easterners in the caravan. He backed down quickly.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, forecast rain for mid-afternoon foils Trump's visit to Arlington National Cemetery.

A reminder, he's the self-proclaimed best thing to happen to veterans ever!
                      Last edited by aparch; 11-12-2018, 11:37 AM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ngoing-n934696

Sure is.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Apparently the French moved Trump away from sitting next to Putin and stuck him by Erdogan.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Also, rain foils Trump's visit to Arlington National Cemetery.

My guess is it would have taken hurricane/tornado like weather to prevent any other president -- of either party -- from making these kinds of public appearances. If you can find any reason, any reason at all, to still support trump, you are truly an idiot. Has he done a single, solitary thing that has been positive for the nation? The worst among our previous 44 presidents struggle to have a record that bad. He's in James Buchanan territory now. Like Buchanan, I'm sure he believes slavery was wrong, but Buchanan, like trump, thought there were good people on both sides of the argument...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              My guess is it would have taken hurricane/tornado like weather to prevent any other president -- of either party -- from making these kinds of public appearances.
                              A quick story from 2010 when Obama made an unscheduled detour through the cemetery:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/solemn-surprise-meeting-obama

*edit* The President of the United States has the power to move mountains. If the President wants to make a visit, sh** happens. Rain, shine, whatever. This is laziness from Trump.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Apparently the French moved Trump away from sitting next to Putin and stuck him by Erdogan.
                                Great. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Were they out of footsie range?
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X