Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    A quick story from 2010 when Obama made an unscheduled detour through the cemetery:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/solemn-surprise-meeting-obama

*edit* The President of the United States has the power to move mountains. If the President wants to make a visit, sh** happens. Rain, shine, whatever. This is laziness from Trump.
    This isn't laziness, it's a cowardly disgrace. "Oh, I don't want to get wet"

**** you. These men and women gave everything. You crawl through mud if you have to.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Let's check in with North Korea: https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-...te-images-show

North Korea is carrying on with its ballistic missile program at 16 secret facilities, new satellite images have revealed, undermining President Donald Trump’s boasts that he persuaded the hermit kingdom to abandon its weapons production and work toward denuclearization. The images, reported by The New York Times, show North Korea is continuing to make improvements at more than a dozen launching sites. The development suggests North Korea’s promise to shut down one major test site was an attempted deception. The secret missile bases were identified in a study to be published Monday by the Beyond Parallel program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington think tank. The disclosure is another blow for negotiations between the U.S. and North Korea. Nuclear talks between Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a high-ranking North Korean official were called off last week as the two sides hit an impasse. The U.S. believes North Korea’s progress on nuclear disarmament has been too slow, while Kim Jong Un wants the U.S. to ease up its sanctions against his country.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        This isn't laziness, it's a cowardly disgrace. "Oh, I don't want to get wet"

**** you. These men and women gave everything. You crawl through mud if you have to.
        Maybe they feel it will make him melt...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Maybe they feel it will make him melt...
          What, they don't make waterproof spray-on bronzer?
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            What, they don't make waterproof spray-on bronzer?
            He’d look like the old Nazi in Last Crusade who drank from the wrong chalice

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Should we be surprised now...or later?
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Nothing stops water from making evil melt...just ask the Wicked Witch of the West

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What will reach US soil first, the caravan or a NK middle?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Stephen Miller told him to do it, duh.

Comment

Somehow missed this one:

Macron talked up the idea of a European army that would in part serve to protect the continent from the US.

Funny in a sad sort of way.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Stephen Miller, come on down!
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

His slogan really should be make America white again.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Comment

So weather and traffic weren't a good enough excuse to skip the 100th anniversary, now it's because the Secret Service wouldn't let him go because of low visibility. Tomorrow it will be because the dog he doesn't own ate his invitation.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X