Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Probably like with knees or hips, he could feel that rain in his bone spurs.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

That’s a wonderful picture of Obama

I haven’t seen in it my Pete Souza book yet but I’m sure it’ll be there.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        That’s a wonderful picture of Obama

I haven’t seen in it my Pete Souza book yet but I’m sure it’ll be there.
        The internet has ruined me. I picture a caption:

I'M MAKING IT RAIN, B*TCHES!

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          Our military still love the guy though. trump could take a whiz on the American flag and members of the armed forces would still love him.
          Some but not all. Many, esp those who are in the upper echelons with clearances are horrified. My 88 yo father (who had multiple clearances and worked against the Russians and would probably have a coronary voting Dem) thinks the guy is a disgrace in office, has put the country in mortal danger by revealing classified info, etc, etc. Then you have the Generals who all banded together to sign the letter stating he is a threat, numerous people coming out regarding the Border stunt, large numbers of vets who have banded together to voice disagreement. Maybe some of the under-educated grunts like him but most sentient folk are not real happy with his performance and feel he is increasing their risk, decreasing their benefits and not acting on most of what he promised.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Some but not all. Many, esp those who are in the upper echelons with clearances are horrified. My 88 yo father (who had multiple clearances and worked against the Russians and would probably have a coronary voting Dem) thinks the guy is a disgrace in office, has put the country in mortal danger by revealing classified info, etc, etc. Then you have the Generals who all banded together to sign the letter stating he is a threat, numerous people coming out regarding the Border stunt, large numbers of vets who have banded together to voice disagreement. Maybe some of the under-educated grunts like him but most sentient folk are not real happy with his performance and feel he is increasing their risk, decreasing their benefits and not acting on most of what he promised.
            My wife's (step-)grandfather was a 3 star general in the army and she lives in a military retirement facility in NoVa. This is a place with people colonel and above, and their wives or widows; she says she's still in the minority there being an anti-Trump person. That still seems insane given the non-stop disrespect he gave the military higher-ups and the basic concepts of service.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              My fear isn't with the most senior Field Grade or General Grade officers, or with the Senior Non-Commissioned Officers in the enlisted ranks. These are professionals, most being in the military for decades. My fear is with some of the younger members of the military. A year ago a Military Times poll found 25% saw white nationalism in the ranks. This is a recent phenomenon. And we know how white nationalists feel about trump.

Comment

Fox News is wondering why no Democratic Leaders would go on their show this morning. Gee, I wonder why?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Fox News is wondering why no Democratic Leaders would go on their show this morning. Gee, I wonder why?
                  But yet CNN, NBC (Meet the Press), ABC, and whoever else all probably invited and had one Trump staffer on this morning in the name of "fairness."

Because both sides.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In fairness to Trump, I'm sure it was tremendously rainy in France, from the standpoint of rain.

Comment

I stress "without comment." Let me repeat, I STRESS "WITHOUT COMMENT." Why? I don't know the reliability of this source site:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-adviser-says
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

:facepalm:

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              :facepalm:
                              Would you care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Would you care to elaborate?
                                What he meant to say was:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X