Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Not surprising. With an interim AG wanting to actually indict the globo-fascists coming in, the hand is being forced.
    As with all of donnie's appointments and hires, that's Interim with a capital I. They last about as long as . . . well, ask Melania.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Seriously? I disagree. Trump's not touching Mueller. He'd lose 40% of his foil-Tweets. He'd lose his "witch hunt" meme theme. No way he gives that up.
      Wishful thinking. You really think Trump has nothing to hide?

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      No way Acosta should have received a 5 minute and game for that. I mean, going by that intern's maroon colors, pretty good bet she's practically a pro at diving.
      Robbie Earle never wore the M.

burd how could you not rub some off on these two godforsaken states?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Robbie Earle never wore the M.

burd how could you not rub some off on these two godforsaken states?
        God lives in Wisconsin and has his own little cabin on Walden Pond in the Turtle Mountains of Nodak, Slap. You thought he lived in Tonka?

Comment

God hates Wisconsin. Proof: It's filled with Wisconsinites!
          Last edited by Handyman; 11-08-2018, 03:44 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's NCAA Champion Robbie Earl to you mopes!

Besides, it's one guy. It's not from the ice to the ushers. Last time I went to a game at the Mooch, I said "Hello." and the ticket taker dropped like Oswald was on the roof of Williams.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              The White House successfully changed the narrative from Sessions to Acosta.
              Jim made it easy for them.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

He doesn't. If he did, he would have started cover up mode a year and a half ago. Müller is making a fool out of himself while wasting our money, fueled only by the gaslighted SJWs that still can't accept the results of the 2016 election. I'll give Trump that he has a heck of a lot more patience than I do. After all, it was rabbit hole conspiracies that caused the left to lose the Senate even more.

Comment

Never said that.
                  Did say Trump loves his "witch hunt" meme.
                  He'll run with that no matter what Mueller puts out.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Never said that.
                    Did say Trump loves his "witch hunt" meme.
                    He'll run with that no matter what Mueller puts out.
                    Really...there's nothing that Mueller could possibly get him on that would be more important to Trump than being able to tweet about the witch hunt. That's what you're going with?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      That's NCAA Champion Robbie Earl to you mopes!

Besides, it's one guy. It's not from the ice to the ushers. Last time I went to a game at the Mooch, I said "Hello." and the ticket taker dropped like Oswald was on the roof of Williams.
                      Yeah, that was your breath. It instantly put the usher at a .42 BAC.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Jim made it easy for them.
                        Is he not allowed to ask questions? What did he do, that a better journalist should not and would not have done in the face of such brazen dodging and disrespect from POTUS?

He barely touched that intern's arm, and she was already in his face, trying to grab the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Is he not allowed to ask questions? What did he do, that a better journalist should not and would not have done in the face of such brazen dodging and disrespect from POTUS?
                          He got his question and his follow-up (protocol). His questioning turn was complete. There were others in the room and he took their time for questions. He broke press corps protocol; that's a slap at his peers.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            Really...there's nothing that Mueller could possibly get him on that would be more important to Trump than being able to tweet about the witch hunt. That's what you're going with?
                            Trump knows (in his mind) he's done nothing wrong, so, yes, the meme is all that matters in his mind.

Don't put this on me; observe at how POTUS acts. It's easy to recognize: He's sure in his mind he's golden and is going with it to the end.

I'm just telling you what I see out of POTUS.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              He got his question and his follow-up (protocol). His questioning turn was complete. There were others in the room and he took their time for questions. He broke press corps protocol; that's a slap at his peers.
                              He never got answers to his questions so he rightly pressed for them.
                              Notice his Press Corps brethren are standing up for him?
                              He did nothing wrong here.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

There's a Trump Tweet for everything...

Comment

Working...
                                X