Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Seems to me it would be far more efficient to go directly to the SCOTUS. Especially since it's a direct conflict between two of the 3 arms of US government.
    This is where Kavabaugh comes into play and why Trump nominated him. Presidential power. More important, at this point, than Roe v. Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Dude, you're still a dick.
      Projection?
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        The investigation has dragged on long enough and they haven’t found anything. Now that the election is over our country needs to move on.
        True colors. As far as I can tell, Drew and flaggy are the only members who have openly declared their admiration for this Emperor's clothes.

Not sure which should be more defensive about the company they keep.
        Last edited by burd; 11-07-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Dude, you're still a dick.
          Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Projection?
          Well played, Sic.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            True colors. As far as I can tell, Drew and flaggy are the only members who have openly declared their admiration for this Emperor's clothes.
            Sic is just asking how we can truly tell if the Emperor has no clothes on. Or pointing out the previous Emporer's clothes were tan once so both sides are bad.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Hey Scooby...we finally get our crisis!

Trump just couldn't stop himself. Like all criminals the need to do something stupid outweighs all logic!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Sic is just asking how we can truly tell if the Emperor has no clothes on. Or pointing out the previous Emporer's clothes were tan once so both sides are bad.
                This.

BTW the Dems should not take the bait. He wants this fight to distract. Plenty of time to fight back.
                Last edited by Handyman; 11-07-2018, 03:25 PM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Hey Scooby...we finally get our crisis!

Trump just couldn't stop himself. Like all criminals the need to do something stupid outweighs all logic!
                  I'm not sure yet how this shakes out. Firing Rosenstein was more direct. This was on the docket for a while.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Projection?
                    Like Red Don at a press conference.

But no, I'm not a dick. I'm an azz-hole.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

But no, I'm not a dick. I'm an azz-hole.
                      Thank you for the clarification.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I'm not sure yet how this shakes out. Firing Rosenstein was more direct. This was on the docket for a while.
                        It's coming. When Mueller gets threatened that will be the final domino.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          What sort of authority would Mueller have if he was fired?
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Seriously? I disagree. Trump's not touching Mueller. He'd lose 40% of his foil-Tweets. He'd lose his "witch hunt" meme theme. No way he gives that up.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              What sort of authority would Mueller have if he was fired?
                              What does that have to do with anything?

Your stupidity actually hurts my brain.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

hmmmmm
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X