Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Well, time to find out if Mueller planned for this and has the indictments and the receipts ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      This is where all the Republicans that told Trump not to fire Mueller backtrack and get in line.
      McConnell’s already on his way to saying the Dems forced them into this.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

If you're wondering whether the new AG officials will fire Mueller or stand their ground, remember this is the same party that now considers Robert Bork to be a folk hero.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Didn't even have the stones to fire him in person....
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The investigation has dragged on long enough and they haven’t found anything. Now that the election is over our country needs to move on.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              The investigation has dragged on long enough and they haven’t found anything. Now that the election is over our country needs to move on.
              Yeah get back to Hillary!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Yeah... how long did Benghazi go again?
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Watergate took over two years, what's the rush Drew?

Comment

Thanks, Massachusetts Flaggy.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yeah, it's not found a thing, other than those three or four people directly tied to the Trump presidential campaign office who are now in federal prison as a direct result of this investigation. It's found nothing.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

****load of indictments and guilty pleas. Christ you are a dump pile of ****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Yeah... how long did Benghazi go again?
                          All those nothingburger indictments too!

Glad he’s back, continuing the tradition of making flag look intelligent

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            continuing the tradition of making flag look intelligent
                            No, he doesn't.

Comment

Lay off the Meth.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Yeah get back to Hillary!
                                Give her a pardon and everyone moves on? There are too many good things happening right now that this nonsense is distracting from. Let’s stop living in the past and move forward united.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X