Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But but but...he wants to be bi-partisan... He said so!
    Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 11-15-2018, 04:43 AM.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
      My bad here. I read it as "fiscally moderate" and not as "more moderate". Helll, Khrushchev was "more moderate" than Stalin.
      Talk about double standards. There has been no group in American history so happy to needlessly take on government debt (and spend it all) as today's Republicans/conservatives.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        And some of them are two midgets wearing a trenchcoat!
        "Little people".
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          But but but...he wants to be bi-partisan... He said so!
          No. He wants Democrats to be bipartisan.

In other words, give the Republicans whatever they want. And Brent, Drew and Sicatoka heartily agree.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            No. He wants Democrats to be bipartisan.

In other words, give the Republicans whatever they want. And Brent, Drew and Sicatoka heartily agree.
            You clearly don't understand R bipartisan- it's head I win, tails you lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              You clearly don't understand R mypartisan- it's head I win, tails you lose.
              Think you mispronounced it
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                You clearly don't understand R bipartisan- it's head I win, tails you lose.
                No, I believe my understanding of it is pretty thorough.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The True Bastion of Bipartisanship.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Trump's got a point. I haven't heard anything about Benghazi or Hillary's e-mails in awhile.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I think the women of Salem would disagree, but I wouldn't really know about that.

Also, since when were the Democrats involved in the Trump campaign, which is the focus dictated to Mueller's investigation?
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Him saying "they are screaming and shouting at people" is what is known as projection.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              I think the women of Salem would disagree, but I wouldn't really know about that.

Also, since when were the Democrats involved in the Trump campaign, which is the focus dictated to Mueller's investigation?
                              It's most interesting that the 13 angry Democrats are pretty much all Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Someone sounds nervous. But Drew has assured me this is just a big nothingburger.

Comment

Working...
                                X