Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Huh. Obama made at least *two* unscheduled trips to see troops overseas. Secret service had no problem with those logistics...

*Edit* I'll give the low visibility and not wanting to fly in it. But there is a C-17 support aircraft that always (or usually always) follows Air Force One which carries The Beast limo and other support vehicles. Logistically, the President could have said "let's drive to the site" and the secret service would have made it work. Claiming they didn't want to "disrupt" the locals on short notice is a horsesh** excuse.
    Last edited by aparch; 11-13-2018, 08:14 AM.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, here is the extended Trumpy Bear commercial:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Huh. Obama made at least *two* unscheduled trips to see troops overseas. Secret service had no problem with those logistics...

Don't you know it's not fair to compare a president who viewed his role as serving his country to a president who views his role as getting praise from his country?
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I would be lamenting. That's an auto loss. The MAGAs are gonna MAGA, and the "anyone but Hillary" are still gonna vote that way.

Get someone who will sway the "anyone but Hillary" voters, insta-win for the Dems.
          https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary...ain-1541963599
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

"Paper cuts. Vicious paper cuts."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• No, she's not. You guys need to stop spreading obvious click bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Also, here is the extended Trumpy Bear commercial:
                  A fool and his money are soon parted.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    No, she's not. You guys need to stop spreading obvious click bait.
                    I kinda doubt she will either but other sources that aren't conservative ran with it too. At this point it's just a rumor though and we're a ways out.

Comment

I'd be surprised if the Dem nominee is even in their 60's let alone their 70's. Its just not where the party is and all of us who aren't baby boomers are fuking sick of hearing about the 1960's and what people were and weren't doing during that time. So that means no Warren, Biden, Sanders or even Sherrod Brown who in a different time would be sitting pretty right now after his solid victory in Ohio last week.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Macron talked up the idea of a European army that would in part serve to protect the continent from the US.
                        Curses!

Obviously now the scheduled US invasion of Europe needs to be moved up by quite a lot.
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          I'd be surprised if the Dem nominee is even in their 60's let alone their 70's. Its just not where the party is and all of us who aren't baby boomers are fuking sick of hearing about the 1960's and what people were and weren't doing during that time. So that means no Warren, Biden, Sanders or even Sherrod Brown who in a different time would be sitting pretty right now after his solid victory in Ohio last week.
                          So is this the guy?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...profile-215428
                          Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Caravan's here. And now they're going to claim they're gay in order to play the homophobic card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjF0xJAf8a4

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR4N9JoRHN0

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                                The kind of "moderate democrat" that could draw some middle votes his way, young enough to ride the youth movement, and a by-the-books guy to counteract the current child President. He's perfect.

The DNC will pass on him.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X