Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Settle down over there Gary Glitter.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"I don't remember askin' you a godd*mned thing!"

Comment

Trump must have tried to bang her...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well he’s certainly not banging Melania

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            She should consider that a win...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              She should consider that a win...
              As does every other female in America who isn’t banging him

Comment

Sounds like there is all sorts of fighting going on in the WH. Apparently Hair Fuhrer isnt happy about the midterms and how awful his trip to Europe went.

Meanwhile his Gimpboy Graham is ready to vote to protect Mueller (so much for him being AG) and is next in line to head the Judiciary Committee cause that dimwit Grassley is stepping down.

edit: Politico Discusses Trump's Staff Anger

Bottled-up hostility in President Donald Trump’s administration flowed to the surface Tuesday during a remarkable 12-hour period following an awkward midterm détente and tense trip to Paris over which the president is still seething.

“It’s like an episode of ‘Maury,’” one former Trump aide observed to POLITICO as the spectacle unfolded. “The only thing that’s missing is a paternity test.”

At the White House, Trump appeared poised to dismiss Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, a source of personal frustration for months over what Trump views as weak leadership on border security and other immigration enforcement policies he’s sought to implement.

The fresh round of backbiting and post-midterm turnover could also sweep out Trump’s chief of staff John Kelly, a close Nielsen ally, and see him replaced with Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff, Nick Ayers, who is re-emerging as a leading candidate, according to several White House officials and others close to the presidential orbit.
                And earlier in the day, Trump’s chief economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, lashed out at White House trade adviser Peter Navarro after Navarro, a trade protectionist, took aim at Wall Street and corporate influencers pushing a less aggressive stance against China. Navarro did Trump a “great disservice,” Kudlow told CNBC.

“Peter very badly misspoke,” he added. “He was freelancing.”

White House aides and advisers have long anticipated an internal staff reckoning once the uneasy truce broke and the dust settled after the elections. But some conceded that the drumbeat of exits, the threat of subpoenas from the Russia probe and anticipated investigations by a newly empowered Democratic House — along with a raft of negative media attention in recent days — were taking a heavy toll on not only the president, but also on the aides and advisers' thinning ranks.
                Last edited by Handyman; 11-13-2018, 09:12 PM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                  These people look at Moulton and see the face of the future of the Democratic Party, a social progressive who’s fiscally more moderate.
                  I'd like to see one of these. Unfortunately, when I do, they will probably be riding a unicorn and chasing after Bigfoot
                  "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                  Groucho Marx
                  "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                  Ron White
                  "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                  Milo Bloom

Comment

I guarantee he is more moderate than the clowns the GOP puts into office...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      How do we know he didn't?
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        How do we know he didn't?
                        No evidence she received $130,000.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          No evidence she received $130,000.
                          Maybe she said she would keep her mouth shut. I'm sure Miss Lewinsky probably said something like that at one time. Maybe she wants to be the next Mrs. Trump after Melania is gone.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She's busy running the country- didn't you see that she fired the deputy security director?

I seem to remember that when Hillary Clinton got involved in politics as First Lady- she got a bunch of flack for that. Wonder if we will see that for Melania- not only was she not elected, she's not even eligible to be president.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              She's busy running the country- didn't you see that she fired the deputy security director?

I seem to remember that when Hillary Clinton got involved in politics as First Lady- she got a bunch of flack for that. Wonder if we will see that for Melania- not only was she not elected, she's not even eligible to be president.
                              I’m quite sure had michelle done this, there’d be calls for hanging her. But the airhead white model? Oh sure let’s listen to her

Comment

I’m quite sure had michelle done this, there’d be calls for lynching her. But the airhead white model? Oh sure let’s listen to her
                                Given who would complain, you should get your terminology correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X