Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Does anyone else have a concern that we are talking about people who are part of the white house travelling for business?

Seems kind of absurd that we are worrying about how much money the protection costs when we really should be questioning why in the world is a person that represents the white house is going ANYWHERE for personal business. That person should not be having a business right now to be worried about- they should be doing work for US. Let alone if he's actually partially representing dump inc, who we know dumpy STILL has control over, in a foreign country, that it's a violation of our Constitution (the Emoluments Clause). Where's the resident anti globalist to protect us from foreign influence???

Terrible that we just ignore the VERY, VERY obvious problems of corruption this administration is just flaunting.

Stop worrying about the odd details, and look at the real problems.
    the Trump boys have no official role in the White House, correct?

Comment

Are people really laughing at the fact people died? Wow, that's cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
        Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
          Okay, explain it then. Seems pretty clear to me.

Comment

Okay, explain it then. Seems pretty clear to me.
            The investigation had nothing to do with people dying. W had embassies with deaths and there was no massive investigations. It was always all about Hillary.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The investigation had nothing to do with people dying. W had embassies with deaths and there was no massive investigations. It was always all about Hillary.
              And the people dying had nothing to do with it. Okay.

I'm out before this gets too ugly with everyone ripping on me. So enjoy.

Comment

No we are asking you questions because we want to know what you are getting at. There was nothing found in any of the Benghazi hearings, it was a complete and total political stunt and everyone knew that from the word jump. It sucks people died but they were a pawn in a stupid game that did nothing but tear down Hillary so the GOP could stroke themselves. Even with all that they couldnt find she did anything wrong.

Mueller has already found more more criminality in the Russia probe than the GOP could have dreamed of in the Benghazi mess.

No one wants anyone to die, but as DGF said where is the dozens of hours of hearings over Niger? What about all the soldiers still dying in the Middle East over a war that makes no sense? Where are the hearings for all of the people being killed by guns these days? Where are the hearings dealing with all the Black Men killed by cops? Why is Benghazi so much a bigger deal than all the other people who die?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nope. It was all politics. People die all the time in places like Libya.

Comment

People die every day. It is not something we like or want, and those people should be mourned. Why were those people more special than any other people who died?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

One key difference between the two. To my knowledge no one has died due to the Russia issue. That puts them on completely different levels.
                      And which potential laws were broken that lead to the deaths? It's horrible that people died, but I'm not aware of any laws that were broken by our side that lead to the deaths.

On the other hand, while nobody died directly, laws appear to have been broken, in the Russia issue, especially when you see how many people have admitted in a court of law that they broke laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        No we are asking you questions because we want to know what you are getting at. There was nothing found in any of the Benghazi hearings, it was a complete and total political stunt and everyone knew that from the word jump. It sucks people died but they were a pawn in a stupid game that did nothing but tear down Hillary so the GOP could stroke themselves. Even with all that they couldnt find she did anything wrong.

Mueller has already found more more criminality in the Russia probe than the GOP could have dreamed of in the Benghazi mess.

No one wants anyone to die, but as DGF said where is the dozens of hours of hearings over Niger? What about all the soldiers still dying in the Middle East over a war that makes no sense? Where are the hearings for all of the people being killed by guns these days? Where are the hearings dealing with all the Black Men killed by cops? Why is Benghazi so much a bigger deal than all the other people who die?
                        Just quoting this because it needs repeated. People have died under questionable circumstances with this administration- so I'm curious why we are so focused on the previous one WRT people dying. Especially the men in Niger- why are we even there?

But the real question is, as always, what laws were broken in Benghazi that lead to deaths of Americans? Procedures done wrong, sure, and that's really bad. But actual laws where the Secretary can be held liable for???

Comment

Sure, troll in, squeal Benghazi!, and run. You're a true Republican.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Sure, troll in, squeal Benghazi!, and run. You're a true Republican.
                            Not only that, never actually answer the question asked. Which was- what actual laws were broken that lead to the tragic deaths? Where is Secretary Clinton personally liable for deeds?

On the other hand, there are a ton of laws that have been broken with the Russian situation. Quite a few that have been fully admitted in a court of law, some that have resulted in jail time.

And one of those laws, potentially a constitutional one. So it's far from minor.

Comment

Tiggsy is just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Tiggsy is just asking.
                                Like a good Fark Independent™

Comment

Working...
                                X