SUNYAC Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SUNYAC Preview

I find it interesting there are posts claiming a highly decorated coach like Emery is retiring at the end of the year and no one here is commenting on it. If someone posted Coghlin, Gosek, etc., were retiring there would certainly be talk I would have to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post
      I find it interesting there are posts claiming a highly decorated coach like Emery is retiring at the end of the year and no one here is commenting on it. If someone posted Coghlin, Gosek, etc., were retiring there would certainly be talk I would have to think.
      Because that's all it is right now...talk. Someone like Emery is NOT going to retire without all the fanfare/press conferences.
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
        Because that's all it is right now...talk. Someone like Emery is NOT going to retire without all the fanfare/press conferences.
        I'm sure that is the case, but you are now the second Plattsburgh fan to obliquely reply to this topic and neither one of you have issued a denial. Even the non-denial denials have been tepid.

Comment

I'm sure that is the case, but you are now the second Plattsburgh fan to obliquely reply to this topic and neither one of you have issued a denial. Even the non-denial denials have been tepid.
          30+ years, mediocre records at best and little ones in the middle of their youth hockey careers....it wouldn't shock me one bit. It's been tossed around for a few years now. But just as it wouldn't surprise me, I'm not going to assume anything until I see it in writing. I dont see Emery doing a Christine Ford and just disappearing into the night with not even a peep....
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
            I dont see Emery doing a Christine Ford and just disappearing into the night with not even a peep....
            #OneKnight

Comment

The poster making the claim doesn't appear to have any credibility or sources as of right now. Therefore there's no point in commenting. Emery is going to retire someday, so if he/she keeps saying it, eventually he/she'll be right. That secret would be hard to keep up here, so I'm not getting excited over "pux44"'s breaking "news".
              Steve
              Penn State Class of '95
              Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                The poster making the claim doesn't appear to have any credibility or sources as of right now. Therefore there's no point in commenting. Emery is going to retire someday, so if he/she keeps saying it, eventually he/she'll be right. That secret would be hard to keep up here, so I'm not getting excited over "pux44"'s breaking "news".
                Given that the other two of the three legendary coaches from the area have retired it is a good guess that he will retire sooner rather than later, but without an official announcement, anything else is speculation
                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

The top of the polls should be interesting this week, with St. Norbert and Adrian losing, and Geneseo tying Buff State. #4 Stevens Point is 3-0-1, same as Geneseo. If they elevate Geneseo to #1 (huge if) I believe it would be the first time in program history.
                  #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                    The top of the polls should be interesting this week, with St. Norbert and Adrian losing, and Geneseo tying Buff State. #4 Stevens Point is 3-0-1, same as Geneseo. If they elevate Geneseo to #1 (huge if) I believe it would be the first time in program history.
                    Just missed....
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                      Just missed....
                      Would have been too much of a split decision to be meaningful anyway
                      Still lots of work to do!
                      #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                        Just missed....
                        and...have fun on the Northern swing this weekend......target=back

Comment

Still no clear cut favorite in SUNYAC. Freddy 3 Oz 2

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                            Still no clear cut favorite in SUNYAC. Freddy 3 Oz 2
                            just what I said, never know what Freddy will bring,thats 2 in a row they have beat us

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              just what I said, never know what Freddy will bring,thats 2 in a row they have beat us
                              Buff State has always had Plattsburgh's number !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                                And the saga continues. Potsdam 4. Plattsburgh 3

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Working...
                                X