Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Does this mean Trump will start addressing the substance of what Warren says now and debate her on the actual issues at hand?

LOL, just kidding.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Does this mean Trump will start addressing the substance of what Warren says now and debate her on the actual issues at hand?

LOL, just kidding.
      rotflmao
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Does Trump have the million dollars to give? Fred isn't around to bail him out anymore.
        Russian oligarchs have deep pockets.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Of course

“"I didn't say that. You'd better read it again," President Trump told reporters at the White House when asked about his $1 million offer.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Of course

“"I didn't say that. You'd better read it again," President Trump told reporters at the White House when asked about his $1 million offer.”
            Both ways. All the time. No matter the issue.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Way to go Jeff. You're rock.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                In Brent's world it does. Also in the world of much of our political punditry.

They'd rather have crappy, half-measured policy that has bipartisan support than get something truly astounding done with only support from a single party.
                I'd rather get SOMETHING done, rather than nothing, that is correct. Rarely do we get anything done that is all or nothing, because of the hard-liners on both sides of the spectrum.

Glad I'm getting insulted here, btw. That's wonderful.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I'd rather get SOMETHING done, rather than nothing, that is correct. Rarely do we get anything done that is all or nothing, because of the hard-liners on both sides of the spectrum.

We did get something done. A tax bill was passed. And we got something done on immigration too. And we had two Supreme's confirmed along with a lot of other Judges. Things are getting done.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Even if they played that game it wouldn't work. Nobody has figured out how to have it both ways more than the Republicans. It's like Brent. They have it both ways on every issue no matter what the issue is or becomes. Look at immigration for example. They locked up kids and ripped them from their parents. And, they haven't suffered one bit for it. In fact, they're more likely to keep the Senate now more than ever. And it's not the Supreme Court or Immigration that is losing them the House.
                    They were always likely to keep the Senate. It's a historically bad map for the Dems since the GOP is only defending 9 seats. The upside is 2020 is almost the reverse, and there will be a lot of pickup opportunities then.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      They were always likely to keep the Senate. It's a historically bad map for the Dems since the GOP is only defending 9 seats. The upside is 2020 is almost the reverse, and there will be a lot of pickup opportunities then.
                      Sure. And I'm sure all of those people voting Republican can justify the immigration policy. All of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Of course

A billionaire would cut a check and be done with it. A poor person who bet more than he could afford, would lie and whine about it.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Having it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Even if that something is something $hitty.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Having it both ways.

If he needs his daddy to bail him out again, I'll gladly extend him $60 for the shovel.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Even if that something is something $hitty.
                                That is a misinterpretation of what I am saying.

Issue X has 4 sticking points.
                                Side A says: we'll concede 2 of the points we want, if Side B concedes the 2 points they want. Boom, it's a small improvement, got something done, rather than all or nothing, and stuck with no improvement to Issue X.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X