Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Continue
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I guess trump owes a million dollars

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        I guess trump owes a million dollars
        Few people around here ripping her for it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Few people around here ripping her for it as well.
          yeah, Walrus was especially fond of using derogatory names for her

Comment

Funny personal story. Forever my family knew very little if anything about my maternal grandfather and his history. He was dark skinned, and looked Native American. The family assumed forever that that was the case. The family never tried to cash in on it or anything. My grandfather even fought in World War II. Medals all that.

Well, some of his daughters (my aunts) got tested. Turns out it wasn't Native American at all but Spanish and/or Portuguese.

Elizabeth Warren had the family stories always to back her up. My family didn't have that with my grandfather.

Comment

She probably doesn’t wait in line with everyone else to get her blood drawn. Can you blame him?

Comment

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Donald Trump, on Monday suggested that Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) had used “junk science” to prove that she had Native American ancestors.

The Boston Globe on Monday released the results of DNA test performed by a Stanford University professor. The test found that Warren likely had Native American ancestors in her family 6 to 10 generations ago.
                https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jun...HhQKmw.twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  She probably doesn’t wait in line with everyone else to get her blood drawn. Can you blame him?
                  She's probably mean to people at airports too.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So DNA isn't a thing now.

Guess we'll have to let all those convicted felons go free.

Comment

At one rally, depicted in Warren's video, Trump offered to donate $1 million to charity if Warren were to take a DNA test "and it shows you're an Indian." Warren tweeted Monday morning that Trump could "send the check to the National Indigenous Women's Resource Center."

But Trump said Monday that he "didn't say" he would pay Warren $1 million for showing her test results. "I didn't say that. You better read it again," he told reporters outside the White House.

This is where Democrats miss the real game. Somebody needs to absolutely flame Trump on this. Use hard hitting language. Trump needs to be called out as 'a total loser, a total cheapskate and is screwing charities out of money he promised them'. That's the only value in this story and the message needs to be hit 100 times over the next week.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        So DNA isn't a thing now.

Guess we'll have to let all those convicted felons go free.
                        Science and Engineering are irrelevant.

Comment

Does Trump have the million dollars to give? Fred isn't around to bail him out anymore.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            At one rally, depicted in Warren's video, Trump offered to donate $1 million to charity if Warren were to take a DNA test "and it shows you're an Indian." Warren tweeted Monday morning that Trump could "send the check to the National Indigenous Women's Resource Center."

But Trump said Monday that he "didn't say" he would pay Warren $1 million for showing her test results. "I didn't say that. You better read it again," he told reporters outside the White House.

This is where Democrats miss the real game. Somebody needs to absolutely flame Trump on this. Use hard hitting language. Trump needs to be called out as 'a total loser, a total cheapskate and is screwing charities out of money he promised them'. That's the only value in this story and the message needs to be hit 100 times over the next week.
                            Even if they played that game it wouldn't work. Nobody has figured out how to have it both ways more than the Republicans. It's like Brent. They have it both ways on every issue no matter what the issue is or becomes. Look at immigration for example. They locked up kids and ripped them from their parents. And, they haven't suffered one bit for it. In fact, they're more likely to keep the Senate now more than ever. And it's not the Supreme Court or Immigration that is losing them the House.

Comment

It’s fine to be a centrist, whatever that means today. But being a centrist doesn’t give a person the moral high ground by default.

In Brent's world it does. Also in the world of much of our political punditry.

They'd rather have crappy, half-measured policy that has bipartisan support than get something truly astounding done with only support from a single party.

Remember, Republicans used to like carbon tax credits until Obama came out in support of them as well. And everyone knows Obamacare was a Heritage Foundation idea, but once Obama co-opted it, it was the worst thing since the Communist Revolution. Obamacare could have been made better if Republicans had chosen to work with Democrats to make it so. Instead, they stood in firm opposition, simply because...………………….Obama.

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010

If that's the position you're starting with on day 1, you aren't going to do anything that might help that person accomplish anything, no matter how worthwhile or beneficial to the country it might be.

Comment

Working...
                              X