Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

"Maybe he should've been roughed up."

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks...although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know."

"Part of the problem is, no one wants to hurt each other anymore."

But that's all totally the same thing as a private citizen yelling at a Congresscritter that they don't like what said pol is doing.
    "There exists some aspect of these two things that are similar, therefore these two things are the same".

-Brent, Walrus

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      "There exists some aspect of these two things that are similar, therefore these two things are the same".

-Brent, Walrus
      'Member that link I posted about people suggesting that Trump be assassinated? And the link with the left wing activist that shot up the softball game? I do not recall anyone blaming the entire left for those few people. I sure don't blame the entire left for that. I blame those people, and those people alone.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        'Member that link I posted about people suggesting that Trump be assassinated? And the link with the left wing activist that shot up the softball game? I do not recall anyone blaming the entire left for those few people. I sure don't blame the entire left for that. I blame those people, and those people alone.
        And I don't blame all righties for the mail bomber. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          And I don't blame all righties for the mail bomber. What's your point?
          A lot of people ARE doing so, that's my point. You aren't. Others are.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You know another re-statement of Godwin's Law goes something like, "The longer an internet conversation goes, the higher the probability that some idiot will say something so utterly stupid that a reference to Hitler will become perfectly relevant and appropriate."

In this case, you are that idiot.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I'll reiterate - Trump is partially responsible for this with his rhetoric, and a better man would own it and stop telling people at his rallies to rough up their opponents. Not all righties are to blame, but it definitely incites the 1-2% that are willing to go full nutter.

Want an example of a lefty that paid the price for crossing the line? Kathy Griffin. Unfortunately, Trump has to be held accountable at the polls, since the Republicans are all-in and won't help do anything to rein him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                You know Adolf ordered specific things, right? He actually commanded his armed forces to do things. And btw, Godwin's Law.

As for shouting down in restaurants, that is during private life. If one wants to shout down Trump during a rally, or tour, go for it. Fair game. He's on the clock. If he's having a meal at Chick-Fil-A or whatever, leave him alone. He's off the clock.

And I'm not defending Trump, for the last friggin' time. I'm saying there is a DIFFERENCE in being vocally abusive and physically violent.
                Yes, you are. When you are a LEADER, your words of vocally abusive becomes orders to become physically abusive. Words have meaning, and free speech has a lot of responsibility. Something you are apparently not interested in, nor is the moron in chief.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Yes, you are. When you are a LEADER, your words of vocally abusive becomes orders to become physically abusive. Words have meaning, and free speech has a lot of responsibility. Something you are apparently not interested in, nor is the moron in chief.
                  Sure. Don't pick and choose my posts. Take them as a whole. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I'll reiterate - Trump is partially responsible for this with his rhetoric, and a better man would own it and stop telling people at his rallies to rough up their opponents. Not all righties are to blame, but it definitely incites the 1-2% that are willing to go full nutter.

Want an example of a lefty that paid the price for crossing the line? Kathy Griffin. Unfortunately, Trump has to be held accountable at the polls, since the Republicans are all-in and won't help do anything to rein him in.
                    Republicans are in a lock goose step. just like hair fuhrer wants them to be.

Why do people think that free speech means you can say whatever your want, and if someone does something because of what you say, that it's ok??? That makes no sense at all.

Comment

Why do people think that free speech means you can say whatever your want, and if someone does something because of what you say, that it's ok??? That makes no sense at all.
                      'cause Ayn Rand says only individuals matter and all individuals have free choice.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Sure. Don't pick and choose my posts. Take them as a whole. Thank you.
                        Dude, you whole is defending that you can say fire in a theater, and if they audience tramples people, it's ok, as you didn't start it. Dumpy has responsibility in the office he has. That's what the leader of the free worlds gets. It's one thing for idiots like David Duke to say what he does, but it's another thing when the POTUS does the same thing.

Free speech has responsibilities to it that seems beyond your comprehension.

Comment

You can't. BUT, I feel you cannot be responsible, necessarily, for other's actions, as I've demonstrated here, for both the right and left.

Comment

You can't. BUT, I feel you cannot be responsible, necessarily, for other's actions, as I've demonstrated here, for both the right and left.
                            The President continues to call for violence at his rallies, OR his political opponents to be thrown in jail. Not his fault is someone acts but he's not helping any.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I rest my case.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He’s literally trying to incite a ****ing civil war. Do you righties need to be hit in the face with the DUH club before you realize this is trumps mess?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X