Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    I wish we'd just get the whole Mueller thing over with. No one related to trump by blood or marriage is going to face a day behind bars, a single charge or an indictment. And no matter how ****ing the report is as far as trump is concerned he and his minions will spin it as a big nothingburger and every single person who voted for trump will agree. If the democrats win the House, they'll do something stupid and wasteful like move to impeach trump despite the fact it will go less than nowhere in the Senate and it will likely just cost them the house 2 years later. We're running out of time to get this ship righted. An election. Maybe two. If you're given the keys this time democrats, do us all a favor. Don't fvck this up.
    Hate to agree, but I think you're correct on all counts here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I will be in a state of devastation until the ******* in the White House is taken out in handcuffs.
      Mueller could have him on tape colluding and that wouldn't happen...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...515524096?s=19
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1053503605972574208?s=19

So now he died in a fight?
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            To me, that's even more ridiculous. So, yeah, the government's security is that bad, that someone could die in a fight? Sure, let's trust them to protect a world leader.....
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Off the top of my head:

1. He was flat-out murdered with intent. Very bad.
              2. He was interrogated, and the "surgeon messed up winkwink," cut the guy in the wrong place. Torture, but oops. Lesser charge, and still very bad.
              3. He was interrogated, and the powers that be intentionally didn't hire a pro, so cut the guy in the wrong place. Torture, but even a lesser charge via plea deals (incompetence) and still very bad.
              4. Conspiracy theory about a fight, lone wolfs, whatever. Complete BS. Still, very bad or worse, since that would implicate any security, the government, etc that was privy to this info.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Remind me again how and why Nimrata Haley has a +32 rating with Dem voters?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  You probably would too if you were fighting 1 on 8 and one of the 8 had a bone saw....

Seriously, though, did they consult North Korea on how to handle the PR?
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    My favorite response to this:

the state of hockey is good

Comment

This was a tD idea.... he prolly told The prince “our cops kill hundreds a month in chokeholds... just say that. Nothing ever comes of it”.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Let's give this a spin the same way the AP does... The left are deadly terrorists. https://www.wnd.com/2018/10/death-th...gop-candidate/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          The left are deadly terrorists.
                          You are the reason this country is so effed up. Brent just legitimizes you.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Flag just wants to watch the world burn. He's a textbook Paultard.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              You are the reason this country is so effed up. Brent just legitimizes you.
                              You leave me out of anything Flaggy has to say, thank you very much. I want nothing to do with him or his BS links.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                You leave me out of anything Flaggy has to say, thank you very much. I want nothing to do with him or his BS links.
                                And yet you repeat his canard about people voluntarily paying extra taxes to fund the government.

Comment

Working...
                                X